Forum Index
this forum welcomes all forumers who appreciate decent and well thought out views and discussions. all forumers are encouraged to accept that different forumers have different views and often there is no absolutely right or wrong views.
Menu
 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
mysingaporenews
Singapore River Tour
Singapore Education
Singapore Orchids
littlespeck
ypapforum
Singapore Hosting
Sample Link 2
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Japan, a nation of Liars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Bauer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But they still denied their war time atrocities. Look at Germany at least they admit massacring large no. of Soviet army POW, the holocaust, brutal pacification and above all they apologize sincerely.

Japanese youth are the same as Iranian President Ahmedinejad. They are ignorant of their history. They claim that all this are created by victors.

They should thank the western allies that two bomb is enough to make them surrender instead of the invasion of Japan, otherwise there won't be any Japanese alive only Japanese American (who's loyal to US instead of Japan).
Lao Xin Zhou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack Bauer wrote:
But they still denied their war time atrocities. Look at Germany at least they admit massacring large no. of Soviet army POW, the holocaust, brutal pacification and above all they apologize sincerely.

Japanese youth are the same as Iranian President Ahmedinejad. They are ignorant of their history. They claim that all this are created by victors.

They should thank the western allies that two bomb is enough to make them surrender instead of the invasion of Japan, otherwise there won't be any Japanese alive only Japanese American (who's loyal to US instead of Japan).

Denied or not denied is not for them to say. History will prove it objectively. It is like a criminal who insist that he did not murder anyone but that's up to the judges to decide. Of course they will be prosecuted one day since there are so many witnesses and evidences to prove Japan's war-past atrocities.

Last edited by Lao Xin Zhou on Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best example as Jack put it, they are killing the whales, hundreds and thousands of whales, for research. And till today, what are they researching at?

As for the invasion of Asia and SE Asia, they were here to liberate us until everyone standing in their way kenna slapped. And Asian women voluntarily offered themselves to the Japanese soldiers.
Lao Xin Zhou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redbean wrote:
The best example as Jack put it, they are killing the whales, hundreds and thousands of whales, for research. And till today, what are they researching at?

As for the invasion of Asia and SE Asia, they were here to liberate us until everyone standing in their way kenna slapped. And Asian women voluntarily offered themselves to the Japanese soldiers.

Apart from researching, the Japanese are killing the whales for food. Japanese consumes alot of whale meats each day. It is a big business that most Japanese fisherman will do; killing the whales for profits.

Liberate us? They should liberate us with peace, happiness and stability but no, they killed us as soon as they came in. What kind of liberation was that? Those Asian women were forced by the Japanese. The Japanese aducted their parents and threatened to slaughter them if they do not present their "free bodies" to the Japanese.
Jack Bauer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't do all the research. They kill them for food. Why can't they just tell everybody that they kill those whales for food not for research? If they lie for just this whale hunting, they can lie about war crime.

Redbean wrote:

That's what they claim. Asian women voluntarily offered themselves to the Japanese soldier. They claim to liberate Asia from their harsh colonial master. Nanking Massacre was stage and what else?

Like what Lao Xin Zhou say denied or not denied is not for them to say. The more they denied the more all of the country they occupied in the past will be more angrier.
Jack Bauer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lao Xin Zhou wrote:
As usual, a leopard does not change its spot.

Despite war-past lessons, the Japanese still intend to re-invade Asia. In my view, Japanese race has a very strong nationalism and tends to invade other countries for land and resources. No doubt this time is still the same reason for the agressiveness of Japan.

I guess by fully eliminating Japan will solve the problem once and forever.

Yes I sense that Japanese people in Japan still has a very strong in Nationalism unlike their counterpart in US. If they intend to re-invade Asia they will lose perhaps their whole country will be wipe out including the Emperor.

I suggest re-educate them the real history instead of their distort history book. If that fail I think another war against Japan will transform them into a pacifist like those in Europe.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like all countries and people, there are two camps or several camps in Japan. The Nationalists are the hard core group. There is also the group that are remorseful over what they had done during WWII.

Koizumi wanted to revive the Japanese Empire and glory. Fukuda is taking the more peaceful and economic route to economic growth.

All these forces will be at play and any group can triumph and lead Japan ahead for good or bad.
redbean

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Japan accused China of attempted murder

The Japanese is taking up where the Americans and Europe have left off, to continue to attack China. Now it is accusing the Chinese of attempting to murder Japanese by poisoning the dumplings exported from China to Japan.

Would someone intending to poison the Japanese do it so directly and get caught with their pants down? Who do you think is the real culprit to this saga, if there is a real intent? Who is benefitting from this episode?

The colonial and imperial mentality are at it again. Just throw all the charges at the weak and make the charges stick. Unfortunately China today is not going to sit down and let the Japanese throw mud at them. Japan better wake up and stop their lies.
Lion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For this case of pesticide poison in dumpling from China, one may have suspicions how this poison got into the dumplings, but these are just suspicions. Don't throw smearing acusations around. Wait until the facts come out.

The poison my be introduced by competitors of the factory, or by a person or group who want to cause more harm to the safety reputation and the food and drug export industry of China. Or it may be accidental.
redbean

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This problem is being sensationalised and politicised by the govt and media. We also had a case of dangerous products from a western country reported in our msm a few days back. But there was no hue and cry over it. In fact many western products even from the US and EU had been withdrawn for similar reasons in the past without any fanfare.

The recent concerted attack on China is very political as well as economic. The cause can be anything, from an industrial accident to sabotage due to business rivalry or for political reasons. The agenda for whoever did it is very obvious. The objective is very likely to discredit Chinese products.

Would the Chinese want to do this to harm their reputation and exports? Who would have good reasons to want this to happen?
redbean

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the rat grows bigger

Japanese set up food companies in China and export food to Japan under Chinese brands. In the process they tainted the food with pesticides and resulted in hundreds of Japanese falling seriously ill in Japan. Then they pointed the finger at China to destroy the Chinese food industry internationally.

This is looking more the truth after the Chinese discovered that the food poisoning case that the Japanese were screaming about and damaging Chinese reputation actually came from Japanese owned company in Shandong, run and managed by Japanese under Japanese operation codes and processes.

If this is true, the Chinese will never forgive the Japanese forever. The Chinese people will be incensed, after trying to play down the humiliation, pain and destruction by the Japanese in the last two centuries, and Japan again could stoop so low to sabotage a new China trying to stand up in a new century.

Japan better be very careful in what it is doing. Any outbreak of hostility today will see Japan being totally annihilated, with or without American support. The fate it will suffered will be all the sufferings the Chinese suffered under them and more, plus interest.
redbean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the finger pointing

It is now discovered that the dumbling poisoning in Japan was a sabotage committed in Japan. Now what? The Japs were so cocksure, so fast on the draw, that it was the Chinese who sold them contaminated dumplings.

The news of the contaminations were flashed around the world causing huge losses to the Chinese food industry and all Chinese exports. China must make sure that the Japs pay compensation for all the damages and the discrediting China's products.

Make the Japs pay. It is easier to tackle the Japs than one of the European mafias. The EU may conveniently allow the Japs to take the rap alone. Or they can pretend to support the Japs but connive with the Chinese to get at them like the Americans conniving with Chen Shui Bian to get Taiwan independent from China.

If proven beyond doubt, the Japs must pay dearly and set an example for the EUs and the US so that they do not start another scare conveniently.
redbean

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This man is insane

Toshio Tamogami said that the Japanese invasion of China in WW2 was legal, in other words, perfectly alright. China must think of a legal way to invade Japan. How about that?

He also said that Japan's occupation of Korea made Korea a safe and rich country. The Koreans must thank the Japanese profusely for their generosity. They should invite the Japanese back for a safe and rich Korea.

He also said that Japan was tricked into attacking Pearl Harbour by Franklin Roosevelt. It was the fault of the American President and Japan was just a gullible little innocent gook. Shame on America. Oh the Japanese were honourable samurais. No deceit, no sneaking attacks. So this Toshio must be right. Damn the Americans!

And all the Southeast Asian countries welcomed the Japanese occupation and atrocities against them.

And this man, is a 4 star General in the Japanese Air Force. I thought he could be a resident of a mental hospital. The best part of it is that many Japanese think the same way as this mad man. Junichiro is one of them. And I think Aso Taro too.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Japanese shall cut out the pretense

More Japanese are standing up to support the Air Force General's view that Japan was not the aggressor in the Second World War and that the Asians welcomed their conquest. I think deep down many Japanese still have fond memories of how great the Japanese Empire was, how glorious were the days when they colonised Korea, invaded China, defeated Russia, and conquered Southeast Asia. Not forgetting sinking the 7th Fleet in Hawaii and the two British warships in the South China Sea.

They want to relive these glorious days, they want Japan to remilitarise and maybe do it one more time, and be successful and not be in defeat and in shame.

Go for it Japan. The Asians are waiting for you in open arms. They will welcome you to rule over them with the brilliance and ingenuity of the great Japanese mind. The Asians love the Japanese, especially the Koreans.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

North Korea threatens Japan

This is the headline of an AGENCIES article reproduced in ST. It said that the North Koreans were threatening to hit at Japanese cities if the Japanese shoot down the Korean test missiles.

Now, who is threatening who? The Japanese had threatened to shoot down the non military Korean missile and this was seen as an acceptable act. And the North Korean's response to the Japanese hostile posturing as threatening Japan. What bull!

Japan and the USA were the first to threaten the North Koreans. Why are the North Koreans not allowed to test their own missiles?

I hope the Japanese really shoot down the North Korean missiles and the North Koreans responded with a few missiles into Tokyo and a few big Japanese cities. Then we will see which side will the South Koreans side. Will it join force with the Japanese to kill their North Korean brothers? That will be interesting to watch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> World Affairs All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: