Forum Index
this forum welcomes all forumers who appreciate decent and well thought out views and discussions. all forumers are encouraged to accept that different forumers have different views and often there is no absolutely right or wrong views.
Menu
 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
mysingaporenews
Singapore River Tour
Singapore Education
Singapore Orchids
littlespeck
ypapforum
Singapore Hosting
Sample Link 2
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Daily Reports Sept 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europe were weaker on Friday while Dow -185 to close at 15451. Trend of Dow is still up but levelling. Dow's future is now +26. Europe opened up.

Asian bourses were mixed. Nikkei closed, ShanghaiC +29, Hangseng -131. STI -23 at 3214. Volume was 4.5b shares. Gainers were 200 to 310 losers.

Trend of STI is also levelling.

Top volumes were YHM +0.7, Hankore +0.5, Sunmoon unchanged, Digiland unchanged, Albedo -0.1, MetechInt +0.3, Rowsley +2.5, EMSEner +0.6, Ipco +0.1, AdvSct unchanged.

Market dipped on opening but remained steady and closed off its low. Blue chips were much weaker. Penny stocks and speculatives also opened mostly down but ended firmer. Several of these made decent gains. RexIntl +6.5, Rowsley +2.5. The mid caps gainers were Ezra +10, Liongold +7.5, Blumont +16.5,

Dow was affected by the rejection of Obamacare last Friday but seemed to have taken the beating quite well with Dow's future now positive. Europe too are positive at the moment.
redbean

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe were slightly down last night. Dow -50 closing at 15401. Dow's uptrend is starting to break. Dow's future is now flat. Europe opened up.

Asian bourses were mostly down. Nikkei -10, ShanghaiC -14, Hangseng -193. Volume was 5.2b shares. Gainers were 258 to 262 losers.

Uptrend of STI has been broken.

Top volumes were YHM +1.5, TopGlobal +0.1, Hankore -0.2, Albedo +0.3, MetechInt +0.3, SingHaiyi +0.1, Oakwell +0.6, Rowsley -2.5, Digiland +0.1, AdvSct -0.1.

Market was positive for a couple of hours on opening but slided down through the day. It traded on a small range and closed near day low at -3.
Blue chips were mixed. Penny and speculatives were weak in the morning but buying activities came in late afternoon and many turned green. Big gainers of penny stocks were OceanSky +11, Tritech +4.5.

Europe and Dow are looking steady at the moment.
redbean

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europe were up but Dow -67 closing at 15335 last night. Trend of Dow is down with MACDs cutting downwards. Dow's future is now +10. Europe opened marginally down.

Asian bourses were mixed. Nikkei -122, ShanghaiC -9, Hangseng +31. STI closed -6. Volume was 9.5b shares. Gainers were 319 to 209 losers.

Trend of STI is flattening and weakening.

Top volumes were Ipco +1, SingHaiyi +0.1, EMSEner+2.2, Xpress +0.3, Magnus +0.7, Hankore +0.3, TopGlobal unchanged, MetechInt +0.5, Albedo unchanged, ChinaGaoxian +0.1.

Market was positive for the first part of the day. It started to drift down after lunch to close near day low at -3. Blue chips were slightly firmer. Penny stocks were in play with many turning green. They closed on the lower side with profit takings in the afternoon.

Volume was exceptionally high due to penny stocks with Ipco alone registering 2b shares.

Europe and Dow are quite steady and trading in small ranges.

Cheers
redbean

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow was -61 last night closing at 15273. Europe were slightly up. Dow's trend is down. Dow's future is now +22. Europe opened down.

Asian bourses were mostly down with the exception of Nikkei +179, ShanghaiC -43, Hangseng -85. STI closed -15 at 3194. Volume was 5.7b shares. Gainers were 192 to 313 losers.

Trend of STI is flat and threatening to break down.

Top volumes were Ipco -0.5, SingHaiyi +0.1, MetechInt +0.2, LifeBrandz -0.1, AdvSCT unchanged, Amplefield +0.2, MDR +0.1, Informatics +0.6, Equation unchanged, Albedo -0.1.

Market was weak on opening and stayed negative the whole day. Blue chips were slightly weaker. Penny and speculatives were mostly down. Though volume was still high but sentiment is down.

Europe opened down but Dow's future is slightly positive at the moment.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow was +55 last night closing at 15328. Europe were mixed. Dow's trend is still down. Dow's future is now -21. Europe opened down.

Asian bourses were mostly up except Nikkei -39. ShanghaiC +4, Hangseng +82. STI closed +16 at 3208. Volume was 4.7b shares. Gainers were 242 to 257 losers.

Trend of STI is flat.

Top volumes were SingHaiyi +0.1, Albedo -0.5, Ipco -0.2, Digiland unchanged, MetechInt -0.3, Hankore -0.2, Sunmoon unchanged, MDR unchanged, Rowsley -2.5, EMS +0.2.

Market was firm for the whole day but closed at day low at +16. It was a small technical rebound after a week of selling. The down trend is halted for the time being.

Blue chips were firm. Penny and speculatives were weaker with profit taking.

Dow and Europe are showing a little weakness for the weekend.
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, this will be the last posting here. From tomorrow, this thread will be posted at www.redbeanforum.sg.blogspot.sg.

Dow and Europe were weaker on Friday. Dow -71 at 15258. Trend of Dow is slipping down again. Dow's future is now -93. Europe opened down.

Asian bourses were mostly weaker. Nikkei -304, ShanghaiC +15, Hangseng -347. STI closed -33 at 3177. Volume was 4.9b shares. Gainers were 127 to 432 losers.

STI's trend is still flat but weakening.

Top volumes were YHM -1.1, Albedo -1.1, Ipco -0.1, Hankore -0.5, SingHaiyi -0.2, Oceanus unchanged, Yangzijiang -7, MetechInt -0.4, Federal +0.2, GoldenAgr unchanged.

Market was steady on opening and was slightly weaker till mid afternoon. it started to fall further in late afternoon and closed at day low at -42.

Blue chips were weaker. Penny and speculatives were mostly in the red. The sharp falls in Nikkei and Hangseng led to more selling.

The US Senate will vote on the Obamacare tonight and it could go either way. It can't go any worse I think. Europe and Dow's future are looking weak at the moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Daily Reports and Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: