Forum Index
this forum welcomes all forumers who appreciate decent and well thought out views and discussions. all forumers are encouraged to accept that different forumers have different views and often there is no absolutely right or wrong views.
Menu
 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
mysingaporenews
Singapore River Tour
Singapore Education
Singapore Orchids
littlespeck
ypapforum
Singapore Hosting
Sample Link 2
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Daily Reports July 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe closed marginally down on Friday. Dow -5 at 15544. Dow's trend is up. Dow's future is now +30. Europe opened up.

Asian bourses were mostly up. Nikkei +68, ShanghaiC +12, Hangseng +54. STI +21 at 3234. Volume was 2.3b shares. Gainers were 261 to 212 losers.

Trend of STI is holding on to its up trend.

Top volumes were CNA unchanged, Hankore unchanged, MirachEner +1, YHM +0.1, Innopac -0.4, OKHGlobal +4.5, THBev +1, GoldenAgr +0.5, MemstarT +0.2.

Market was firm the whole day and closed steady. Blue chips were mostly up. Penny stocks were active and also mostly up. Big gainer for penny is OKH Global, +4.5c, Small stocks are getting into play again.

Dow and Europe are looking positive at the moment.
redbean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe were flat last night. Dow +2 at 15545. Dow's trend is up but looking toppish. Dow's future is now +25. Europe opened slightly up.

Asian bourses mostly rallied. Nikkei +120, ShanghaiC +39, Hangseng +499. STI closed +17 at 3251. Volume was 2.4b shares. Gainers were 245 and losers 252.

STI's trend is turning up gently.

Top volumes were MirachEner -10, CNA -4, Innopac -0.7, HanKore -0.1, GoldenAgr +1, Oceanus unchanged, Albedo +0.2, Genting unchanged, Oakwell -0.1, Noble -0.5.

Market was slightly down on opening but recovered with regional bourses to close positive. Hangseng and Shanghai were up due to China's PM comment that China's economy will be supported at 7% growth. There were more gainers among blue chips. Penny and speculatives saw more losers. The recent big gainers like MirachEner and CNA took some rubbings.

Europe and Dow are looking steady for tonight.
redbean

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow was +22 last night closing at 15568. Dow's trend is up but flattening. Dow's future is now +27. Europe opened up.

Asian bourses were mixed. Nikkei -47, ShanghaiC -11, Hangseng +54. STI closed +18 at 3272. Volume was 3.9b shares. Gainers were 295 to 188 losers.

Trend of STI is up with STI resuming its climb.

Top volumes were Albedo +0.6, Hankore +0.3, Unionmet +4.8, YHM +0.2, Innopac +0.7, SingHaiyi +0.1, SPHReit IPO 98.5, MirachEner +0.5, FreightLinks +0.8, WEHldg +0.3.

Market opened slightly down but gained strength in late morning and continued to climb to close near day high. Blue chips were mostly up. Penny and speculatives were also mostly up. Penny big gainer today is Unionmet +4.8. Sentiment improved in the afternoon with Europe and Dow's future positive.

Dow and Europe are looking steady for tonight.
redbean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europe was up and Dow was down last night. Dow -26 at 15542. Dow's trend is starting to turn down. Dow's future is now -41. Europe opened down.

Asian bourses were mostly down. Nikkei -168, ShanghaiC -12, Hangseng -68. STI closed -39 at 3236. Volume was 4.1b shares. Gainers were 232 losers 274.

Trend of STI is still up but flattening.

Top volumes were Aussino +1.3, Unionmet unchanged, Albedo -0.1, Weiye +1.6, HanKore +0.2, Compact unchanged, Cedar +0.1, Innopac -0.3, OUEHT IPO 88, YHM unchanged.

Our market opened slightly down but weakened further to close at near day low. This is the first dip after 3 days of gains. Blue chips were mostly in the red. Penny and speculatives were trying to make a come back but subsequently closed mixed with a few still holding to their gains. Midas +2.5, Weiye +1.6.

Europe and Dow are looking weak for tonight.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europe and Dow were mixed last night. Dow +13 at 15556, Dow's trend is turning down. Dow's future is now-3. Europe opened up.

Asian bourses were mostly down. Nikkei -433, ShanghaiC -10, Hangseng +68. STI closed flat at 3236. Volume was 2.87b shares. Gainers were 259 and losers 214.

Trend of STI is flattening and looking like turning down.

Top volumes were Innopac +0.3, Contel +0.6, Hankore -0.1, MemstarT +0.5, Progen +1.9, Xpress +0.1, Albedo unchanged, AEM +0.5, Unionmet -0.8, YHM unchanged.

STI opened marginally up and stayed there for most part of the day. It fell in the last hour to close near day low but still positive at +0.4. For a Friday this is a pretty steady closing. Blue chips closed mixed. Penny and speculatives were slightly better.

Dow and Europe are looking fairly stable for tonight but could still drift down for the weekend.
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europe and Dow was mixed on Friday. Dow +3 closing at 15559. Dow's trend is about to turn down. Dow's future is now -24. Europe opened up.

Asian bourses were mostly down. Nikkei -469, ShanghaiC -35, Hangseng -119. STI closed +1 at 3237. Volume was 1.9b shares. Gainers were 158 to 312 losers.

Trend of STI is flattening.

Top volumes were CNA +1, MDevt +0.4, Innopac -0.2, WEHldg -4.4, THBev -2, GoldenAgr unchanged, MirachEner -0.5, Hankore -0.1, FreightLinks +0.5, Ipco +0.1.

Market opened flat but drifted down in the morning. It struggled to regain its losses and managed to close +1 at day high. Blue chips were slightly weaker. Penny and speculatives were weaker with a few stocks being sold down. WEHolding -4.4, Dukang -4, THBev -2.

Europe are now positive while Dow's future is slightly weaker.
redbean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europe were slightly up last night while Dow closed -37 at 15522. Trend of Dow is threatening to swing down. It has been holding at this level for a week. Dow's future is now +26. Europe opened marginally up.

Asian bourses were mostly up. Nikkei +209, ShanghaiC +14, Hangseng +104. STI closed +8 at 3245. Volume was 2.3b shares. Gainers were 226 and losers 222.

Trend of STI is flat but can swing either way.

Market opened up and was up most of the day except for a sudden fall just after noon of about 30 pts and into negative territory. It recovered quickly to resume its climb. The glitch could be due do some programme trading, a big sell down of DBS and Jardine CC.

Blue chips saw slightly more gainers than losers. Penny and speculatives were mixed. Trading volume is low with little retail participation.

Europe and Dow are looking steady for tonight
redbean

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow was -1 last night closing at 15521. Europe were slightly up. Dow's trend starting to dip. Dow's future is now +35. Europe opened up marginally.

Asian bourses were mostly down. Nikkei -202, ShanghaiC +4, Hangseng -70. STI closed -23.5 at 3222. Volume was 2.5b shares. Gainers were 161 to 359 losers.

Trend of STI is flat.

Top volumes were GoldenAgr -2, RexIntl IPO 56.6, Freightlinks +0.6, YHM -0.2, Innopac -0.1, Albedo -0.2, SingHaiyi -0.2, Oceanus unchanged, Xpress -0.1, Genting -3.

Market opened flat, dipped down in morning trading but was steady in the afternoon. There were some strong sellings in the last hour followed by a match down for STI to close at day low at -23.5. Blue chips were mixed but banks were weaker. Penny and speculatives were mostly in the red.

Dow and Europe are looking ok at the moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Daily Reports and Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: