Forum Index
this forum welcomes all forumers who appreciate decent and well thought out views and discussions. all forumers are encouraged to accept that different forumers have different views and often there is no absolutely right or wrong views.
Menu
 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
mysingaporenews
Singapore River Tour
Singapore Education
Singapore Orchids
littlespeck
ypapforum
Singapore Hosting
Sample Link 2
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Daily Reports March 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe were down last night. Dow -90 at 14421. Dow's trend is down and MACDs have cut downwards pointing to more weaknesses. Dow's future is now +4. Europe opened down.

Asian bourses were mostly down. Nikkei - 297, ShanghaiC +4, Hangseng -111. STI -5 at 3263. Volume was 5.b shares. Gainers were 277 to 204 losers.

Trend of STI is down but levelling.

Top volumes were WEHldg +2.5, SingHaiyi +0.1, Magnus +1.1, Metech Int +0.1, Ntegrator+1.4, Contel +1, YHM +0.2, CarrierNet +0.1, Equation +0.1, SitraH 0.3.

Another quiet day with a slight increase in volume due to more interests in penny stocks. Several penny stocks were making good gains today. Blue chips were mixed. STI was slightly up but closed -4 for the weekend.

Dow's future is slightly up at the moment wile Europe a bit weaker. A steady closing will encourage more play here next week after the recent weaknesses.
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow was +90 on Friday, closing at 14512. Europe was down. Dow's trend is flattening after threatening to fall further. Dow's future is now +54. Europe opened firmly up.

Asian bourses were mostly up but ShanghaiC down slightly. Nikkei +208, ShanghaiC -2, Hangseng +136. STI closed +9 at 3267. Volume was 5.5b shares. Gainers were 291 to 182 losers.

Trend of STI is also levelling.

Top volumes were WEHldg +2.5, Metech +0.1, Contel +1.6, Armarda +0.3, Magnus +0.5, SitraH +1.5, Ipco +0.1, SingHaiyi -0.2, MDR -0.1, AdvSCT unchanged.

Market was firmer but closed at day low, still positive. Blue chips were mostly up. Penny stocks were starting to be active again. WEHldg and Contel made good gains after the recent sharp falls.

Dow and Europe are looking good tonight and tomorrow should be an interesting day for penny stocks.
redbean

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe were lower. Dow -64 at 14448. Dow's trend is slightly down but appears to be consolidating at this level. Dow's future is now +32. Europe opened positive.

Asian bourses were mixed. Nikkei -75, ShanghaiC -29, Hangseng +60. STI +21 at 3289. Volume was 4.1b shares. Gainers were 237 to 235 losers.

Short term trend of STI is turning up.

Top volumes were WEHldg -1.2, SingHaiyi +0.1, KLW +0.2, SitraH -1, Contel -0.2, AdvSCT -0.2, Magnus -0.2, Ntegrator -0.1, THBev +0.5, GoldenAgr -0.5.

Market was up the whole day and closing at day high. Blue chips were firmer but penny were mostly down on profit taking. Trading range for pennys are likely to be tight and brief after the curbs by the trading houses.

Europe and Dow were steady though down last night and looking for a rebound tonight.
redbean

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow was up 112 at 14560. Europe were slightly up. Dow's trend is flat but starting to turn up. Dow's future is now -3. Europe opened marginally down.

Asian bourses were mostly up. Nikkei +22, ShanghaiC +4, Hangseng +154. STI +24 at 3313. Volume was 3.2b shares. Gainers were 314 to 212 losers.

Trend of STI is turning up.

Top volumes were WEHldg unchanged, M Devt +0.3, Innopac +1.5, YHM +0.1, Halcyon +5, Jiutian +0.6, SingHaiyi -0.1, AdvSCT +0.1, THBev +1, Cedar unchanged.

Market opened flat but moved up and stayed positive the whole day. It closed at day high, a sign of window dressing. Banks were big gainers likely pushed up by the funds for a better book closing. Penny stocks were also firmer. Other than that volume was pretty low.

Europe and Dow are slightly down at the moment.
redbean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe were down but off their lows. Dow -33 at 14526. Dow's future is slightly down but attempting to turn back up. Dow's future is now -23. Europe opened mixed.

Asian bourses were mostly down. Nikkei -158, ShanghaiC -64, Hangseng -165. STI closed +1 at 3314. Volume was 3b shares. Gainers wer 186 to 299 losers.

Trend of STI is looking up.

Unable to provide the rest of the info for today as my screen got into problem. Overall market was mixed with quiet trading

Europe and Dow are looking slightly weak at the moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Daily Reports and Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: