Forum Index
this forum welcomes all forumers who appreciate decent and well thought out views and discussions. all forumers are encouraged to accept that different forumers have different views and often there is no absolutely right or wrong views.
Menu
 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
mysingaporenews
Singapore River Tour
Singapore Education
Singapore Orchids
littlespeck
ypapforum
Singapore Hosting
Sample Link 2
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Daily Reports November 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europe was positive last night. Dow's trend is up after a golden crossing earlier. Dow's future is now +35. Europe opened slightly down.

Asian bourses were mostly up. Nikkei closed, ShanghaiC +12 and Hangseng +171. STI closed +3 at 2989. Volume was 3.1b shares.

Trend of STI is turning up and poised for a golden crossing.

Top volumes were YHM +0.3, ChinaTitan -0.1, Contel +0.3, Plastoform +0.6, Transcu +0.2, Ipco +0.2, Ntegrator +0.3, GoldenAgr -1, AdvSys +0.1, Econwise +1.

Market were slightly up while regional bourses were firmer. Blue chips were mixed. Play was mainly in penny stocks. Olam and Myanmar retreated slightly for the weekend. Otherwise the market was uneventful.

Dow and Europe are likely to trade side wide prior to the weekend tonight.
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe were much firmer on Friday. Dow +173 to close at 13010. Trend of Dow is up. Dow's future is now -41. Europe marginally down.

Asian bourses were mixed. Nikkei +22, ShanghaiC -10, Hangseng -52. STI closed +17 at 3006. Volume was 2.1b shares.

Trend of STI is up and did a golden crossing.

Top volumes were YHM -0.9, Noble +3, Innopac +0.8, EMSEner +0.5, Thakral -0.1, Teledata +0.1, Memstar +0.5, Ipco unchanged, ChinaTitan -0.1, GoldenAgr +1.5.

Market was up on opening and stayed positive for the whole day. Blue chips were firmer while speculatives were mixed. Myanmar stocks were weaker after the recent run.

Overall it is still a fictitious market with volumes generated mostly by computer tradings.

Europe and Dow are likely to be flat tonight.
redbean

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe were much firmer on Friday. Dow +173 to close at 13010. Trend of Dow is up. Dow's future is now -41. Europe marginally down.

Asian bourses were mixed. Nikkei +22, ShanghaiC -10, Hangseng -52. STI closed +17 at 3006. Volume was 2.1b shares.

Trend of STI is up and did a golden crossing.

Top volumes were YHM -0.9, Noble +3, Innopac +0.8, EMSEner +0.5, Thakral -0.1, Teledata +0.1, Memstar +0.5, Ipco unchanged, ChinaTitan -0.1, GoldenAgr +1.5.

Market was up on opening and stayed positive for the whole day. Blue chips were firmer while speculatives were mixed. Myanmar stocks were weaker after the recent run.

Overall it is still a fictitious market with volumes generated mostly by computer tradings.

Europe and Dow are likely to be flat tonight.
redbean

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe all closed weaker at end of their sessions. Europe was flat but Dow -89 closing at 12878. Dow's trend is still up but slipping. Dow's future is now -17 while Europe opened marginally down.

Asian bourses were mostly down. Nikkei -115, ShanghaiC -18, Hangseng -135. STI closed flat at 3012. Volume was 2.8b shares.

Trend of STI is up but softening.

Top volumes were YHM +0.7, MDR -0.1, Europton +1, Olam -6, LH Group unchanged, GoldenAgr +1, Noble -2, Singtel +8, Innopac unchanged, ChinaTitan

Another day of sideway trading with Olam being the centre of interest. It was halted in the morning and reopened at 10.45. It fell to 1.465 but recovered to 1.575 before closing at 1.50. The battle of Olam is still ongoing and big swing is expected.

UOB and UOL made good gains among the blue chips. The general market was mixed.

The charts for Dow and STI are quite similar with a hangman yesterday, a sign of weakness. Both charts are slipping down after a golden crossing.

Dow and Europe are looking a bit weak at the moment.
redbean

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe all closed weaker at end of their sessions. Europe was flat but Dow -89 closing at 12878. Dow's trend is still up but slipping. Dow's future is now -17 while Europe opened marginally down.

Asian bourses were mostly down. Nikkei -115, ShanghaiC -18, Hangseng -135. STI closed flat at 3012. Volume was 2.8b shares.

Trend of STI is up but softening.

Top volumes were YHM +0.7, MDR -0.1, Europton +1, Olam -6, LH Group unchanged, GoldenAgr +1, Noble -2, Singtel +8, Innopac unchanged, ChinaTitan

Another day of sideway trading with Olam being the centre of interest. It was halted in the morning and reopened at 10.45. It fell to 1.465 but recovered to 1.575 before closing at 1.50. The battle of Olam is still ongoing and big swing is expected.

UOB and UOL made good gains among the blue chips. The general market was mixed.

The charts for Dow and STI are quite similar with a hangman yesterday, a sign of weakness. Both charts are slipping down after a golden crossing.

Dow and Europe are looking a bit weak at the moment.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe were firmer last night. Dow +37 closing at 13022. Dow's uptrend is holding. Dow's future is now +7. Europe opened mixed.

Asian bourses were mostly up. Nikkei +45, ShanghaiC +17, Hangseng +108. STI closed +24 at 3070. Volume was 2.2b shares.

Trend of STI is up.

Top volumes were YHM -0.2, GoldenAgr -0.5, Capitacomm +2, NOL -3, ChinaTitan unchanged, Cosco -3, Genting +3, Innopac -0.5, MDR -0.1, Singtel +4.

Another good day for blue chips with banks making good gains. Some gave back some gains which is confirming that it was just window dressing. Speculatives and penny were mixed. The recovery of blue chips was quite strong over the last few sessions and looking like tapering off.

When blue chips are toppish, interest may return to the speculatives and penny next week.

Dow and Europe are looking steady at the moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Daily Reports and Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: