Forum Index
this forum welcomes all forumers who appreciate decent and well thought out views and discussions. all forumers are encouraged to accept that different forumers have different views and often there is no absolutely right or wrong views.
Menu
 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
mysingaporenews
Singapore River Tour
Singapore Education
Singapore Orchids
littlespeck
ypapforum
Singapore Hosting
Sample Link 2
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Daily Reports Sep 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europe and Dow were steady on Friday. Dow was sold down during last half hour to end -17 at 13579. Dow's trend is still up but flattening. Dow's future is now -40 and Europe opened down.

Asian bourses were mixed. Nikkei -41, ShanghaiC +6.5, Hangseng -40. STI -10 at 3068. Volume was 1.7b shares.

Trend of STI is flattening.

Top volume were GoldenAgr -1.5, THBev +2, SingXpress unchanged, GSH unchanged, Electromotive unchanged, MDR -0.1, Adventus +0.3, KSH +5, GInvacom -0.5, Noble -2.

Market opened down but managed to recover some lost ground to close slightly higher. There were more losers than gainers and likely due to clearing of position that were due. There were still some rotational interest in penny and speculative stocks.

Blue chips were mostly down.

Europe and Dow are looking a bit weak at the moment.
redbean

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europe and Dow both retreated last night but closed off their lows. Dow -21 at 13559. Dow's trend is turning down. Dow's future is now -3. Europe opened down a bit.

Asian bourses were mixed. Nikkei +22, ShanghaiC -4, Hangseng +4. STI closed -1 at day low at 3067. Volume was 1.8b shares.

Trend of STI is also turning down.

Top volumes were GoldenAgr -1, THBev +3, AusGroup +8.5, SingXpress +0.1, TCIL +11, Yoma +3, JasonParquet IPO at 29, GSH unchanged, Xpress +0.1, Noble +0.5.

Market opened flat and traded slightly positive for the whole day. It closed -1 due to some selling during matching period. There were slightly more gainers than losers. Blue chips were mixed but speculatives and penny stocks did better and were active.

Myanmar stocks were attracting interest play again.

Europe and Dow are slightly down at the moment.
redbean

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow was down last night. It closed -101 at 13458. Dow's trend is turning down. Dow's future is now -5. Europe opened sharply down.

Asian bourses were mostly down. Nikkei -185, ShanghaiC -25, Hangseng -171. STI -20 at 3047. Volume was 2.2b shares.

Trend of STI is also down.

Top volumes were Singtel -13, THBev 1, Ausgroup +1.5, GoldenAgr +1, InnoPac +0.5, Contel +0.7, Noble -1.5, HaiLeck +3.7, Unifiber +0.4, Ezion +6.5.

The fall in Dow last night weighed down on the market and it was down for the whole day. There were some interest to push up the STI but the sharp fall in Europe was just too much to bear. Market closed quite steady at -20.

Blue chips were mixed while Singtel fell 13 cents. Ausgroup continued to make gains. Ezion also ran up 6.5c. Myanmar stocks retreated some grounds. There is still potential to recover with Thien Sein visiting the US to ask for lifting of sanctions.

Europe is looking weak at the moment though Dow's future is fairly steady at the moment.
redbean

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europe was down more than Dow last night. Dow closed -44 at 13413. Dow's trend is down on fourth sessions of falls. Dow's future is now +45. Europe opened up.

Asian bourses were mostly up. Nikkei +43, ShanghaiC +52, Hangseng +235. STI +13 at 3059. Volume was 2.3b shares.

Trend of STI is seeing a break from the recent falls. MACDs are threatening to cut down but saved by today's gain.

Top volumes were GoldenAgr +1.5, Ipco +0.2, Yoma +3.5, Kreuz +3, Equation +0.1, GSH +0.1, InnoPac +0.2, Singtel unchanged, HLH +0.1, Xpress -0.4.

Market was down on opening after the weaknesses in Europe and Dow. It gathered strength when regional markets turned positive. Gainer loser ratio was 3 to 2. Blue chips were mixed but speculatives and second liners performed better. Myanmar stocks strengthened.

Europe and Dow are looking ok at the moment and could see a technical recovery tonight.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe were up last night. Dow +72 at 13486. Dow's trend is down. Dow's future is now +16. Europe opened up.

Asian bourses were mixed. Nikkei -80, ShanghaiC +30, Hangseng +78. STI closed flat,+1 at 3061. Volume was 1.7b shares.

Trend of STI is breaking from the down trend and poised to turn up.

Top volumes were GMG +0.6, THBev -1, SkyOne unchanged, GoldenAgr -0.5, Yoma +1, Ipco unchanged, Singtel unchanged, LionGold -4, CSC +0.2, SinHeng +1.

Market opened up but drifted down in late afternoon to close flat from a high of +14. There was no window dressing but the closing was still firm for a Friday and month end. Blue chips were mixed. Penny stocks were steady while Myanmar stocks were better given the lifting of sanctions by the US. If the Sino Jap dispute does not blow up, Myanmar related stocks like SinHeng, TiongWoon, UPP, Int Resources and Yoma will be of targets of speculative play next week.

Dow and Europe are steady at the moment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Daily Reports and Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: