Forum Index
this forum welcomes all forumers who appreciate decent and well thought out views and discussions. all forumers are encouraged to accept that different forumers have different views and often there is no absolutely right or wrong views.
Menu
 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
mysingaporenews
Singapore River Tour
Singapore Education
Singapore Orchids
littlespeck
ypapforum
Singapore Hosting
Sample Link 2
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Wake Up or sleep with the curse of the evil West/US forever.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UN resolution not to recognise land seized by the colonialists
The USA is telling China it is not recognizing the islands in the South China Sea and is sailing its warships there to prove a point. What is so wrong about claiming islands in the South China Sea or improving the coral reefs for humankind, for civilization, for safety of navigation and search and rescue? Inhabited islands with civilizations and full facilities for shipping can only be good for the sailors. Who knows when an American warship is going to be struck by lightning or a perfect storm and needs a safe harbor, or the sailors need to be pick up from the sea?
What is so wrong with claiming no man’s islands as part of a country when the colonialists have been claiming lands occupied by the natives to be theirs? The Americans even terminated the Red Indians, the natives of North America to near extinction that there are so few left today to reclaim ownership of their lost land. What justice or justification can the colonialists depend on, what moral authority to take the natives’ land and be the new owners? The Doctrine of Discovery where the natives are not humans, sub humans, so they have no rights to their lands? Or Manifest Destiny that the USA deserves to conquer and acquire other people’s lands and do as it pleases?
China should work with the countries in the UN to put up a resolution to derecognize all the lands seized by the colonialists and return them to the natives. In addition it is about time for the world to ask for compensation for the looting of resources from colonized countries and also compensation for the humiliation and crimes against the natives and their dignities. It may be impractical given the fact that the colonialists have multiplied in great numbers and the natives either murdered to extinction or kept at the level of ignorance or low literacy rate, weak and poor, and unable to demand for the return of their lands. But it would be a moral victory to recognize that the colonialists are unjustly, immorally and illegally occupying the lands they claimed from the natives.
The natives of North America, Canada, Australia, Falkland, New Zealand and many colonized lands, now called countries have legal rights to their land and to demand the return of their lands and compensations for being colonised. The UN must derecognise the lands the colonialists robbed from the natives and return them to the natives.
This injustice must not be swept under the carpet as if it is right, just and legal. In today’s civilized world, the unjust acts, the evil and wicked deeds of the colonialists must be reviewed, recognized and set right. The world should not continue to turn a blind eye to the wicked ways of the colonialists and allowed them to enjoy the loots of their evil ways and allowed them to strut around like morally just people and champions of human rights, righteous people!
The time has come for the community of nations not to recognize the largesse of aggression and colonization, not to recognize the land seized from the natives by force and killings. The time has come to return honour and justice to the natives that were slaughtered by the colonialists and to return their land to them. The time has come to condemn the colonialists for the crimes against humanity.
The world must not forget that the land of USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Falkland and many lands now owned by the descendants of the colonialists once belonged to the natives and should be returned to their rightful owners. The occupation of these lands must not be a fait accompli, it’s done, let’s move on.
The natives have rights too.
redbean

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paris the new war zone

More than 140 declared dead and the number is growing. A series of terrorist attacks hit Paris, at a concert hall and a football stadium and the streets of Paris. Guns were fired, bombs exploded, people died. The war in the Middle East has opened a new front, on the streets of Paris. The lesson, you can’t go shitting everywhere and think the shit would not come flying home.

The opening of borders all over Europe to accommodate the refugees running away from their war torn countries is a good thing on humanitarian ground. It is very heart wrenching to see grown men and women with children in tow and in desperation for a place where they can seek peace and safety, perhaps settling down to live life all over again, to get their children to school, to get a shelter over their heads and a job to feed the family.

But the problems the refugees are fleeing from would not leave them. The problems of war, ethnic strife, religious hate and what else, would find a new fertile ground in Europe to ferment and fester. The Americans and their western allies may think it is a good idea to stir enough shit and hate in the Middle East, to keep these countries in a constant state of war, to ferment animosities and to benefit from the pains and sufferings of these people, and the best part, their homes in the USA and Europe are free, peaceful and safe for themselves and their children. Such simplistic viewpoints, that wars could be isolated in this interconnected global community are simply foolish. The wars you stoked and created will come home to roost.

What is happening in Paris is only the beginning of a long and protracted state of terrorist warfare that would spread across the rest of Europe, London, Berlin, Copenhagen, Rome, Madrid, the list can go on, will not be left alone. Starting wars and fanning hatred are easy. Stopping them and preventing them from spreading are not that easy. And Europe would not be alone, the USA and even Asia, South East Asia, the Australia will not be spared.

A state of emergency has been declared in Paris.

Would Singapore be so lucky?
redbean

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of civilized and uncivilized wars

The war has come to Paris. To be politically correct, this cannot be called war but terrorism. If it is to be called war, it is must be called uncivilized war. There is a civilized way to conduct wars, called civilized war. Uncivilized war is an attack against humanity. I must also condemn this war to be politically correct. How can these terrorists, not soldiers as they were probably not paid, did not wear proper uniforms and ranks on them but suicide bomb belts, attacked innocent people in a football stadium watching football, people attending a rock concert or people having a good time drinking in a bar? I will join the civilized world to condemn this uncivilized war in the streets of Paris.

But the terrorists are shouting God is great. They never think it was a bad thing. They never think that it was uncivilized. Do you want to know why they thought that way? Ok, I must say this again in case people think I am supporting them. No, I am on the side of civilized people and would only support civilized war. Where am I, oh, why did these people think they are fighting a just war in the name of their God? It is unbelievable that people can invoke the name of God to fight wars. Only imbeciles did that, going to war and praying to God and said God help me.

Did anyone want to know why were these terrorists shooting innocent people in Paris and then blew themselves out? Not important, no need to know? But let me explain a little, without supporting them of course. You see, these people lived in countries in the Middle East and Africa, maybe in Syria, Iraq, Libya or some of those countries that the civilized people are conducting civilized wars. The civilized people did not kill people in sports stadium or in concert hall. These countries are at war and there were no concerts or football matches to watch. But many of them, and their relatives, were killed staying at home, having dinners or just passing their time, not sure they got TV to watch. Hundreds of thousands of these people, not sure if they were innocent but very likely not as innocent as the 150 people killed in Paris, had been killed in the civilized wars in their countries.

Did anyone know that many hundreds of thousands of them, including women and children had been killed in civilized wars? I think no one knows as no one ever sent condolence to their leaders or condemned the civilized wars that killed them. No, they were not the deads in wars but collaterals of civilized wars.

What is a civilized war by the way? A civilized war, my guess, is a war conducted by paid soldiers carrying flags and wearing proper uniforms and with the blessing of their govts. And they not only carry automatic rifles and small bombs, they have tanks, warplanes, warships, very big guns and very big bombs to kill many, many people at one go, innocent or not innocent not so important. What is important is that the bombs are very smart and only killed the not innocent people. And the war is so civilized that they don’t used soldiers in some cases to fight the wars. They sent drones, cruise missiles with smart bombs, like playing computer games, absolutely civilized way of killing people. They don’t hear the cries of fear, of shock and pain and despair. They just pushed buttons to conduct civilized wars.

And when countries conduct civilized wars, they can kill by the thousands, tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands, and it is ok. No one will condemn such killings, because the people were killed in a civilized war. And the best part, civilized wars are conducted in other people’s countries so the civilized people at home are very safe, like in Paris.

Is my explanation on civilized wars right? Or is there a different explanation, like wars conducted by the Americans and their allies are civilized wars and cannot be condemned. When the Japanese invaded Asian and South East Asia killing hundreds of millions, it must be civilized war also. Are the French also active participants in civilized wars? Who are fighting civilized wars? Only those who are fighting civilized wars have the right to condemn those who are fighting uncivilized wars because they are on high moral grounds.

I also condemn uncivilized wars like the one in Paris. I am on high moral grounds too. And the French have vowed to respond with appropriate force, and will continue their bombings in Syria and other Middle Eastern and African countries in their civilized wars, fighting on the side of the Americans and their allies.

PS. When one stirs the hornets nest and get stung by the hornets, please do not curse the hornets for being uncivilized.
redbean

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The USA pulling out its blue prints to create an ISIS in South China Sea

Watch this video, ISIS was created by the US, VID-20151015-WA0001
.mp4. It is only 11 minutes long to open your eyes as to who is the real evil one. The formula was to destabilise the Arab states one by one. The first to go was Iraq and then Libya, and now Syria. The strategy was to keep the Middle East in constant warfare to benefit the war industries in the USA and of cause you know who are the other beneficiaries?

The blue prints said, first topple the govt, then destroy the infrastructure, then destroy the societies and the country will break apart. It happened to Iraq, Libya, Eygpt and many of the North African states and those in the Middle East. Syria is on the way to be like another Iraq.

The second step is to feed the socalled rebels or resistance movements or anyone that would accept the arms, money and training to fight the existing order. Break down the law and order, and keep feeding the fighters. And there you have it, disorder and a destabilised country. And ISIS rules from the ruins. The people were displaced, no jobs, no industry, no schools, no services, basically anarchy. That is the main goal of the Americans, to keep the Arab countries forever at war, countries in turmoil, and be kept at the stage of Stone Age. And they have succeeded exceedingly well. They will keep fanning the war and keep destabilising the region.

The same blue print is being rolled out in the South China Sea. There is law and order and stability in East and South East Asia at the moment. But the US has created an enemy for the unthinking and silly leaders in the region to hate. Now the Americans are pouring money in to the unthinking but willing to take on the straw man as their enemy. They will arm the silly leaders and train them to fight. And soon there will be wars in the South China Sea, and the region destabilised. The silly people will be shouting God is Great and fighting without knowing why they are fighting. And their economies will be in ruins and they will be depending on the USA for more aids and assistance so that they can continue to fight a war they did not know how it happened. What about economic development for their country and people?

Who are the silly leaders that would want to be the ISIS of the region? They will not put up their hands but we can see them standing up to volunteer for it. The Americans are starting with US250m and maybe a junk warship for the Philippines to start with.

Welcome aboard thick heads, to do the killings and to be killed and turn South East Asia into another war zone. Who would be the potential ISIS countries to help to destabilise the region? The Americans will be your strongest backers to supply you with arms and money to fight a war they started for you while your country and economy will rot like Iraq, Libya and Syria. Is that what you want for your country and people?

Oops, my apologies, I am wasting my time. Thick heads would not understand. They just want to have guns in their hands and to act like the Americans, be trigger happy.
redbean

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

17 countries in Vienna to decide the fate of President Assad of Syria
What an irony with 17 countries attending a meeting in Vienna to determine the fate on who should be the leader of the Syrians. They are going to decide the fate of President Assad, not the Syrian people. The meeting was understandably led by the Americans and their allies in another of its plan for a regime change. The Russians too were there to make sure the Americans would not have their way to remove Assad, a Russian ally.
China was also represented by it Vice Foreign Minister Li Baodong while the Americans were represented by their Secretary of State John Kerry to take on his Russian counterpart Sergio Lavrov. China’s low key presence was like a watching brief as China’s policy is not to interfere in the domestic affairs of another country. In the meeting China’s position was for the Syrians to determine their own future and to help in the reconstruction of Syria after the war.
The interference of the domestic affairs of another country is fair game to the Americans. Any country watching this sad episode should be aware that their fate would be similar to the Syrians once the Americans take an interest in their affairs and decided for a regime change. Malaysia seems like a good candidate with Najib under siege now that Myanmar is out of the picture. Who else would be a potential candidate for regime change in the Asean region? Indonesia or perhaps the Philippines should there be a challenge to Aquino’s leadership or a big tussle in the next Presidential election, or should the Muslim rebels in the south provides a good opening for the good Americans to step in?
Would another 17 countries be meeting somewhere to decide the fate of an Asean country and their leaders?
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whose problem is ISIS?
The West cries for the blood of ISIS following the Paris attack. The French launched more air strikes in Syria in vengeance. The rest of world condemns this uncivilized attack on civilians in the streets of Paris. I am not going to harp on the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Syrians killed by the smart bombs and drones of the Americans and their allies without any condemnation by anyone, without any leader saying he feels sad about it. The big question is, whose problem is ISIS?
A Sulaiman Daud posted in his facebook to acknowledge that it is a Muslim problem. His full article is posted in the TRE titled, ‘ISIS is an Islamic problem, we Muslims must confront this reality’. And I quote a couple of paragraph from his post,
‘ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and it is an Islamic problem. Let me say it again to be perfectly clear. ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and they are a cancer at the heart of Islam. And the problem will not go away until Muslims confront that….ISIS is not America’s problem, nor the British, nor the French. ISIS is not Syria or Iraq’s problem. ISIS is a problem for Muslims. And if you can’t admit that, you’re not really a good Muslim either.’
I would agree with Sulaiman that it is a Muslim problem but it is also not a Muslim problem. In the ST on 17 Nov 15, there was another article by a Mohan J Dutta titled, ‘Violence and terror…’, where he described the Western narrative as the conventional truth that the barbaric ISIS is the scourge of modern civilization. But Mohan also got into a bit of the history of how ISIS came about, who created them, trained them, armed them and financed them. No need to guess for the answer. For the sake of the ignoramus, the mother of ISIS is none other than the Americans and their allies. They created this Frankenstein to do their dirty work in removing Saddam Hussein and now in the process of removing Basher Assad.
ISIS is the work of the West. Period. So, whose problem is ISIS? Is ISIS just a Muslim problem or is it an American or Western problem? I say again, those who lived by the sword will be killed by the sword. The sword is swinging back at the Americans and their allies.
Sulaiman Daud should not be too hasty and liberal to accept full responsibility. The responsibility lies squarely on the big devil that created ISIS. Islam is just a collateral in the Americans’ devious war on regime change in the Middle East. They let out this monster ISIS and could not put it back into the bottle.
The saddest part of it all
The unthinking are now feeling so remorseful, so guilty and responsible for the killings in the streets of Paris. Did they ever want to know who were the real devils behind the carnage in Paris? Iraq, Libya, Syria and many Middle Eastern and North African countries are in turmoil, a plan conceived and executed to perfection by the Americans, to destabilize these countries and agitate them to keep on fighting and killing each other, to be bombed to Stone Age. As long as these people are killing each other, their countries will be in ruins, their lives will be in ruins.
Now who are the greatest beneficiaries of the war in these countries? No need to think so hard. If you still cannot figure out, think Americans, their western allies, the Israelis and of course the arms merchants of war. And the devils are partying in Washington, seeping wine and whisky with caviar without any sense or remorse or responsibility, without any sense of guilt.
On the other hand the unthinking around the world are feeling so responsible and guilty and wanting to kill the ISIS. Yes, the ISIS is evil and must be destroyed. What about the devil that created them, trained them, armed them and financed them?
The devil is now in the South China Sea trying to destabilize the region and inciting the unthinking to start another war. And some of the unthinking would be joining the ranks of the devil. And when war starts, when their countries are bombed, when their people died, they will blame everyone else except the devil and themselves.
The lost sheep are the unthinking, being manipulated to hate, to kill, and the devil is smiling from afar, offering more arms, more aids, more training, and more bombs, for the unthinking to kill themselves, or feeling guilty and responsible if not doing so.
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fearing the straw man of tomorrow while sleeping with the devil

I enjoyed the one hour spent viewing Kishore’s lecture at the Kennedy’s School of Government in Harvard. While he was sharing the unpleasant truth of an Asian renaissance and the natural decline of the USA as the Number One hegemon in the 21st Century, he also told the Americans that they were still stuck in their self reinforcing narratives of a benign hegemon showering the world with kindness and goodness. It was a hard truth that was delivered to the living rooms of America when the best intellectual minds dwelt. Perhaps his hard truth was too difficult to swallow that Vogel left just before the session came to a close. At least he sat through the lecture for one whole one hour and maybe something urgent needed his attention without showing disrespect.

Oh, Vogel wrote the book Japan as Number One. And this issue was raised during the Q&A that the Number Two economic power normally would overtake the Number One super power. But Japan did not and is now Number Three and will keep sliding down when India becomes Number Two. I think it was mentioned that Tommy Koh gave a lecture on this historical trend.

Anyway, with China rising, the same stupid question or mindset was floated again. What would China be when it becomes Number One? Would it be an expansionist country, a more aggressive hegemon than the USA? Kishore gave them all the proof that China would not be like the missionary Americans going all over the world to change regimes to make every country democratic, not necessarily rich and powerful. China too did not go around the world carry a gun, giving aids to countries to buy more weapons. China is out there all over the world, using its money and technology to rebuild a new world. It is all economics and infrastructure development and trade. No guns. Yes the Chinese did not carry their guns to the negotiating table when striking a commercial deal. The Chinese did not have more than 1,000 military bases all over the world, not even one outside its own territory.

Would the Americans be convinced that the Chinese would behave as badly as them as an evil hegemon? Maybe, maybe not, as many Americans are very clear thinking and know what their American govt is doing to the rest of the world, stoking war, inciting war, destabilizing countries, bombing and killing people by the hundreds of thousands, and issuing threats after threats, even sailing across the Pacific Ocean to the South China Sea to show who is the hegemon. The Americans will see China differently over time.

But I am not too sure that Asian countries would see China differently. Many have been brainwashed and conditioned to see the world through the North American perspective. The countries that have the worse opinions of China are some in Asean that chose to sleep with the devil but fearing a China of the future that is anything but a self indulgence. For these few Asean countries that are calling China expansionist, they quote their disputes with China over some reefs and tiny islands. Actually they are the expansionist countries making aggressive claims against islands and reefs long claimed by China with centuries of precedents. They refused to see themselves as the aggressors and expansionists in the South China Sea.

The views of China’s neighbours in Central Asia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal and many others were very different. These people are not stupid. They knew that China was there to trade, to build infrastructure in exchange for natural resources on terms negotiated peacefully on the negotiating table, and often the terms were more favourable than the West would offer. But the West and the American viewpoint parroted by the unthinking Asian, especially in some South East Asian countries would put a negative spin on it, that China was not doing it for altruistic or humanitarian grounds but for the natural resources. Do they expect the Chinese to build all the infrastructures for free? How are these developing countries going to pay for the infrastructure developments and trade? Or were the Americans and the West so altruistic and kind to throw their money to their aid recipients for free?

What is more crazy, living in fear of an imaginary hegemon that has not done anything and did not carry a gun around, or sleeping with an evil hegemon that is bullying the world and starting and fighting wars everywhere, building military alliances and military bases all over the world? The Asians deserved to be ruled by the West with their shallow intellect. The Americans told them China is bad, expansionist, oppressive, repressive, no human rights, no freedom and they swallowed every bit without thinking. They let the Americans think for them, on what to think, on who is good and who is bad.

Ask the 100m Chinese tourists that went all over the world, why did they return to an oppressive and repressive country that has no freedom and no human rights? Ask the hundreds of thousands of students China sent to the best universities in the West, why are they returning to China and not stay on in the West? Do these realities ring a bell?
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two most feared political developments in East Asia

I am looking at this from the perspective of the Americans and the Japanese and their interests in the region. There are two developments that would not only make them crazy but turn purple. And they are doing everything possible to make sure that these two events must not happen. There is a third event that is even more fearsome than these two. I shall discuss about that in an article by itself.

What are these two events that the Americans and the Japanese feared most? It is reunification, the reunification of the two Koreans and the two Chinas. When the two Koreans reunite as one people and one country, the American bases in South Korea would have to close shop. There is no need for another Vietnam War or Korean War and it would send the Americans packing. There will be no more opportunities to keep inciting the North Koreans, to provoke them and called them aggressive or part of the Axis of Evil. There will be no opportunities to conduct war games in the seas around Korea. There will be no reasons to force the South Koreans to pay for American protection, to pay for American military hardware. There will be no reason for the South Koreans to put their armed forces under the control of an American general. There will be no opportunities to create false flag incidents to pit the two Koreans to kill each other. And South Korea will become a full fledge independent state, reunited with North Korea in a new, bigger, economically and militarily more powerful Korea.

A new united Korea will be as big as Japan, with equivalent arms to boot and with nuclear weapons. Japan would not be able to play the South Koreans to hate the North Koreans, to perpetuate a divided Korea that would be no threat to Japan. Japan will have to deal with the Koreans as equals, and cannot think of ruling them all over again, and no more wild ambitions on Korean islands and territories.

The first victim of a reunited Korea will be Japan. The Americans will raise their hype of a dangerous Korea to Japan’s security and would insist on having more military bases in Japan to protect Japan. Japan would have to cede more land to the Americans, to pay for American protection and be a confirmed colony of the Americans. After losing their bases in the Korean Peninsula, the Americans have no choice but to turn Japan into its front line of defence against a perceived threat from Korea and China.

And what would happen if China and Taiwan would also reunite at the same time? Both the Americans and Japanese would go bonkers. They could no longer provoke and incite the Taiwanese to irritate the Chinese. They could not play the two Chinese states against one another. There will be peace and unity in the East Asia continent. Japan and its colonial master would find themselves surrounded by China, Korea and Russia. They will be isolated if necessary by the three countries.

When this day comes, there is a great likelihood that Japan too would make peace with Korea, China and Russia and ask the Americans, please go back to America. There is peace in East Asia and there is no need for an American presence in the East China Sea.

For the time being, Japan and the USA will be putting in extra effort to ensure that Taiwan will keep having its independence dream covertly supported by the Americans to be a constant pain and irritation to China. Likewise both Japan and the USA would never allow the South Koreans to reunite with North Korea and would continuously raise the threat of an aggressive and mad North Korea waiting to invade the South and kill the South Koreans.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two bad wishes of the West that backfire

The world is not so inter related and interconnected that it is working more like a complete system with inter joining and connected parts that when one part moves or fails to move, other parts will be affected and the whole system could wind down and become dysfunctional. The first bad wish and designed by the Americans with the full support of its allies is to keep the Middle East on fire, in a constant state of warfare. This would keep the Arabs and the Muslims tied down in a counter productive pursuit that is only self destructing. All the countries and people in the region would be bogged down, trapped in war economies that become dysfunctional, instead of peace and stability, instead of building a thriving economy, instead of educating their children in schools, their people in employment, these normal daily activities are now in a flux.

On the other hand, other than imprisoning these countries and people and condemning them to daily hardship and stagnation, death and injuries, in perpetuity, the western world are profiting from their destruction and miseries. They keep encouraging them to fight, to kill each other, agitate them to go after one another, pulling regimes down and changing new and equally ineffective ones, and selling them weapons of war and the badly needed food and medicine and essentials of life. It is so pathetic to see these countries being manipulated to self destruct and lost in the quagmire without knowing what is happening and who is behind their tragedy.

The only good thing about this bad wish is that the disease will spread to the originator of this crime against the people of the region. It’s all coming back now. The flood of refugees have begun and Europe is the first recipient of the exodus. And Europe will pay a heavy price for bringing about or being accomplice to the war torn region. The refugees are coming for their compensation for destroying their homes and countries. When they crippled Europe, the Americans would no longer have the European allies to answer their becks and calls and to do their dirty work, killing people all over the world. The Americans and the West must pay for the sin against the people and countries in the Middle East. The pain and suffering cannot be isolated and will spread across to Europe and North America. It is happening now in the streets of America, with people being gunned down by terrorists. The latter called themselves freedom fighters.

And the Americans are demanding the BRICS countries to do more to help the refugees. Why should they when the Americans and the West are the instigators and provocateurs of this crime against humanity in the name of freedom and democracy? What you sow you shall reap. The BRICS countries shall watch as the retribution of evil deeds seeks justice when justice needs to be done.

The second evil wish of the West, the collapse of China and the Chinese economy. They failed to see how inter related and inter connected is China to the western world and the rest of the world. When the factory of the world stops producing or winds down its production, the upstream and down stream industries and countries will be equally affected. Australia is the first to feel the pinch when China cuts down its import of raw material from Australia. Whole industries will close down and people go jobless. The cheap products would trickle into the consumer nations and prices will soar. China’s Yuan will depreciate, and there will be lesser demand for T Bills. China may start to sell the T Bills to convert to cash. The Americans would need to print more fiat currencies to buy back their debt. There will be less high spending Chinese tourists to share their wealth in tourism related industries and countries. In other words, all things will wind down accordingly.

Who will benefit from this bad wish? Or who will be the ultimate losers? There are many western corporations and manufacturers in China producing goods and services for the Chinese and the rest of the world. Apple would have to find new and cheaper sources of production to make their IPhones. Maybe not necessary as the demand would be down as well. The falling demand will sweep across all industries and countries.

If this bad wish comes true, no one will be left untouched. The richer nations of the West are likely to be affected more as they are the producers and the big consumers of goods and services.

Do not wish other’s ill or beggar thy neighbours. The whole world is now one economy. Have a better Christmas wish.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Singapore turning against China?
Two articles in the media on 17 Dec, one questioning the deployment of American spy planes in Singapore to conduct missions in the South China Sea to provoke China, and another saying that more SE Asian countries are turning against China, plus a few more articles repeating the American’s anti China position in the South China Sea would suggest that Singapore has up its ante against China in the contest between China and the US.
Singapore used to be neutral, walking a tight rope to be nice to both China and the US and making itself useful to both super powers. In granting more landing rights and acting as a military outpost for the Americans in its pivot to Asia, to challenge and contain China, the author Douglas Chua posed the question, ‘US plane deployment here poses neutrality question’. He added, ‘In the strategic gamble between two powers over sovereignty and freedom of navigation, would we not be drawn into a large involvement in the event of open conflict?’
There is also another issue of Singapore sinking slowly into the embrace of the Americans and compromising on its sovereignty, in the same way South Korea and Japan have became, semi colonies of the American Empire. The Americans would not leave South Korea and Japan, and their military bases are there for good and the two countries are just that, semi colonies, with foreign soldiers in their land and they could not do anything about it. Would Singapore undermine its sovereignty by allowing the Americans to encroach more and more into its sovereignty and independence?
The deluge of anti China articles in the main media, including a few more today notably by Reuters and Agencies, putting China in a very bad light and glorifying the Americans as the shining white knight, that the Americans are needed to balance an assertive China, are they done with the approval of the govt to keep promoting such a line? Is the Singapore govt taking the side of the Americans, shifting away from its neutral position and becoming more anti China with all the publications in the main media and the slant it is taking?
And, quoting Douglas Chua, ‘…the mission of these P8 aircraft using Singapore as a springboard…They are part of the US’ strategic thrust in the South China Sea, a thrust that challenges China’s sovereignty claims, which the US does not recognize. If we are faced with an ultimatum to annul this agreement, would we comply?’
Singapore is increasingly painting itself into a corner, to choose between China and the US. Which side would Singapore choose when conflict broke out between the two super powers?
redbean

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitting on stolen lands, acting as sheriff and deputy sheriff
The Americans and Australians are sitting on stolen lands that belonged to the indigenous people of North America and Australia. They seized the lands from the native people and claimed it as their own, with the power of the gun. Now they called these two continental size land as theirs, as America and Australia and hushed up on the protests by the natives and their claims for the return of their lands in the United Nations.
Today we are seeing the two nations built on stolen lands sailing into the South China Sea and appointing themselves as the sheriff and deputy sheriff of the region, carry guns again to stamp their authority. Indirectly they are staking their claims on the South China Sea and the islands under the pretension of protecting freedom of navigation. Their war ships and war planes are here, to control the South China Sea as their playground.
After stealing the continents of North America and Australia, they are eyeing the South China Sea and the islands and the resources below, wanting to claim them as theirs as well. Would they also be thinking of the Asean countries and revive the concept of colonialism or the Doctrine of Christian Discovery?
When are the Americans and the Australians going to return their stolen lands to the indigenous people of the respective lands? What audacity they have in appointing themselves as the sheriff and deputy sheriff of the South China Sea?
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The war against ISIS is a big joke
Everyone is going into Syria to fight the ISIS. And the ISIS keeps growing from strength to strength. The Americans and its allies, Nato countries, Saudi Arabia and OPEC countries, all of them are forming alliances to fight ISIS. The Russians have moved in in a big way, air, naval and soldiers on the ground to join the Syrian armies fighting the ISIS.
What is real? Russian aircraft got shot down by Turkey. Latest report American bombers struck and killed Syrian govt soldiers. Where are the ISIS casualties? Oh everyone is attacking the ISIS. It looks like the parties really fighting the ISIS are the Russians and the Syrian govt forces. The rest are putting up a show attacking the ISIS but really attacking the Russians and Assad’s soldiers.
What is the most important factor in the war? ISIS growing stronger when everyone is supposed to be attacking them. It is the presence of more Russian forces on the ground. And this is the most critical factor that is prompting Washington to want to put boots on the ground in Syria. They cannot allow the Russians to be the most powerful foreign forces in Syria. They cannot afford to let the Russians destroyed the ISIS. And the only way to check on the Russians, to shoot down Russian aircraft and to destroy Assad’s forces is to bring in the American soldiers. Perhaps it is a good excuse to drag in some silly and unthinking allies in another Coalition of the Unwilling, to fight the Russians and the Syrian forces.
How, who are the silly govts that would volunteer their soldiers to fight the Russians and the Syrians in the name of fighting the ISIS?
Don’t ask the Europeans except maybe France and UK who would be willing do it, the rest would say No, thank you.
Would anyone want to ask how come the Russians and the Syrians are being attacked all the time and not ISIS?
In John Harding’s view expressed in his blog, ‘Even though Saudi Arabia said all the right things in announcing their 34-nation Islamic military coalition against terrorism, their words were only a sham….. “The Saudis are under a lot of pressure, for what they’re doing in Yemen, from the accusations that they’re spreading Wahhabi ideology [i.e. ISIS ideology}, and for what they are not doing on the military side of the US-led coalition to defeat ISIS in Syria and Iraq. So I can see that this would have some propaganda value for them,” says Aaron David Miller, a former US diplomat in Middle Eastern affairs who is now a vice president at the Woodrow Wilson International Center in Washington….. More precisely, how can Saudi Arabia, the founder and supporter of ISIS, join any coalition to defeat ISIS? ISIS is the child of Wahhabi ideology, the Saudi brand of radical Islam.’
John Harding forgot to mention that the midwife of ISIS is the USA. So why would the US want to destroy the ISIS who is doing all the world for them, to destabilize the Middle East and keep the region burning and the Arabs fighting and killing themselves and no time to live a normal life and no time to work on their oil fields and to build a functioning govt for their people?
redbean

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

South China Sea – History versus geography
I normally would not care to comment on what the lunatics said. There was one that posted a comment in the Today forum calling Singapore to take sides with the Americans against China in the South China Sea dispute. He urged Singapore not to remain neutral as neutrality was a sign of appeasement. This kind of thought must come from the same mindset that Singapore could punch above its weight and would make a difference in geopolitical struggle. Many Singaporeans still did not know that standing on the head of a tiger and shouting out loud did not really mean anything as the power came from the tiger and not the mouse.
Another forumer replied in the Today paper calling the one suggesting that Singapore must take sides with the Americans against China as naïve. The naïve in his own way thought he was the judge of the South China Sea dispute and already decided that China was wrong in his deluded mind. No need to ask why he thought he was the one to judge the right or wrong of such a dispute.
The norms of international relations went through many phases starting with historical claims. Every native today claimed ownership of the land on historical grounds. They were the first settlers or founded the land first. Even the Jews were claiming their rights from history to own Israel as a God given land. Removing the historical justification, then all the natives in South East Asia or the whole world would have no rights to their land.
The next unwritten law was conquest. Past civilizations and their empires were decided by conquest. Then you have the Egyptian Empire, the Persian Empire, Ottoman Empire, Greek and Roman Empire also the Chinese Empire. And their territories grew or shrank according to their power and influence.
This was eclipsed by a moderated version of power and conquest in colonialism. The rule then was based on the western version of the Doctrine of Christian Discovery originated from the Vatican. The papal bull proclaimed that all the non Christian land is occupied by sub humans and the Christian Europeans had the right to conquer and seized their lands.
Many countries today were established on the above principles, historical rights, conquest or the Doctrine of Christian Discovery. Anyone wants to rubbish all these precedence and historical claims to start afresh? The law of history, conquest and the Doctrine of Christian Discovery no longer relevant, to be overruled by the new Rule of Law of the Sea based on geography?
The lunatic claimed that geography and the Rule of Law of the Sea now stand supreme and override historical claims, and the claims of conquest and colonialism? Well, in the asylum, the lunatics are the kings and they can claim anything they want.
Singapore to take sides with the Americans to fight the Chinese over claims in the South China Sea that it has nothing to do with? Or Singapore must guarantee freedom of navigation of the high seas and must defend this right. Oh, I see, Singapore can punch above its weight and its voice means a lot and the super powers are trembling when Singapore opens its mouth and decides to take sides.
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The things that silly Asians and American cronies would not want to know

Below is a quote I copied from John Harding’s blog on what Putin said.
‘Putin also took aim at the United States and the West for the wars in Iraq, Libya and Syria, saying they destabilized regions “that looked quite good until recently but are now areas of anarchy.”
“We know who decided to change regimes in those countries and impose their own rules,” Putin said. “They destroyed those states and then they washed their hands of it, opening the road to radicals, extremists and terrorists.”’

The American’s game plan of destabilizing countries and allowed them to fall into ruins and anarchy is the way to keep these countries and their people forever in poverty and unrest, and to allow the Americans and the West to keep them under control and to be exploited. The sad thing is that many countries and pro American jokers would not want to know about this. They only want to believe in a good and compassionate and caring white God that could do no evil and whatever evil He did is for a good reason.

And these countries supporting this American policy of regime change and destabilising functional economies could not see themselves ending up as the next target of American regime change. There are many countries in SE Asia, Africa and the Middle East that have very good potential for regime change by virtue of the fact that they are either ruled by corrupt leaders, undemocratic or dictatorship or the most important factor, Muslim countries and of course with oil reserves.

When these countries became victims of American invasion and regime change, it would be just dessert, just retribution for supporting such an Evil Empire and committing crimes of destroying functioning countries, killing their people, and also their leaders.

Those that live by the sword will die by the sword.
redbean

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISIS threat to hit American establishment worldwide
On 13 Dec 15, I posted an article War of Words and in one para I mentioned that the ISIS was threatening to hit American establishments world wide, ‘The most effective warfare today has turned out to be the War of Words. ISIS have just warned the Americans to withdraw its troops and involvement in the Middle East or else they will hit at every 7 eleven stores around the world, or at any MacDonald or Kentucky fastfood outlets, or every Apple stores, Coffee beans, Starbucks or any American brand establishments worldwide.’
The attack on a Starbuck in Jakarta would make govts around the world take the threats of ISIS more seriously going forward. There will be more demand for security officers all over the world to protect American establishments. There will be more worries about patronizing an American outlet like Starbucks or MacDonald. How would this going to affect the business of such establishments?
Taking it easy, ignoring the threats would be compromising on security and safety of the customers and the staff. The threats have been carried out. Would it be repeated again, somewhere in some corners of the world?
Things are going to be very messy and life is going to be very inconvenient. Singapore better not take such threats lightly. The Indonesians learnt a bitter and painful lesson for not taking the threat seriously. Chinese New Year is around the corner. Would our security checks and patrols be stepped up? Do we have enough manpower and resources to provide such security covers? In an open society like Singapore, with so many American and western establishments it is not a small job to do.
Take heed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> World Affairs All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: