Forum Index
this forum welcomes all forumers who appreciate decent and well thought out views and discussions. all forumers are encouraged to accept that different forumers have different views and often there is no absolutely right or wrong views.
Menu
 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
mysingaporenews
Singapore River Tour
Singapore Education
Singapore Orchids
littlespeck
ypapforum
Singapore Hosting
Sample Link 2
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Signs of decline
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redbean

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Singaporean core

Strong core of Singaporean academics needed to ask ‘critical questions’: NMP
“Singaporeans must be in charge of asking the critical questions about who we are, what the problems in society are, and how to solve them. We have always said that no one owes us a living. But no one owes us an answer either, about the key questions of our society and economy," said Associate Professor Walter Theseira. Today paper
What did Walter Theseira mean by this? Singaporeans must be in charge and asking critical questions about who we are, what the problems in our society and how to solve them?
Look around you will know that many foreigners are in charge in the govt and in govt linked companies. And when they asked critical questions or tried to solve our problems would they be thinking about the interest of Singaporeans or about their comrades in their homeland, especially for the new citizens? How many of these foreigners turned new citizens are using the power given to them to hire more and more of their former countrymen to replace Singaporeans? Are they solving Singapore’s problems or the problems of their former countries?
What about asking critical questions? Look at the editorial pages, the supposedly important pages that dealt with serious issues, domestic and foreign news, and who were the writers, Singaporeans or foreigners with their biased and mischievous agenda and thoughts that may be actually undermining the interests of Singapore and Singaporeans. Yes, they are foreign agents trying to influence our minds and policies and paid knowingly or unknowingly by Singapore to influence Singaporeans and even govt policies.
Why must the serious pages of our main media be written by foreigners with their agenda that may not be to our national interests? No one owes us a living, would these foreigners think they owe it to us to think in our interest? We don’t owe these foreigners a living to pay them to write and think for us. And looking at their biased views, and often western tainted views or propaganda, it is money wasted that could be put to better use paying our Singaporeans to write and think for us. Though many Singaporean writers may still be young and lack the depth, if we don’t give them the opportunity, how are they going to earn their spurs?
This is like the banking industries, if we don’t give Singaporeans the chance to be CEOs and keep on giving such chances to foreigners, how are Singaporeans to be CEOs of our local banks? Give foreigners Singapore citizens to call them Singaporeans is a farce, a sell out of Singaporean interests.
Theseira has a very serious point to make. Singaporeans must think for ourselves and not allow foreigners to think for us. Singaporeans must be in charge, not fake Singaporeans, not instant Singaporeans whose loyalty is questionable.
redbean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More instant trees needed in Singapore football
'But Singapore-based AFC Pro Diploma holders have, rather ironically, moved on to other Asean countries, probably because of a lack of home-grown appreciation, such as Micheal Wong (Technical Director, Laos), V. Sundramoorthy (Head Coach, Laos), P. N. Sivaji (Technical Director, Hantharwady United FC, Myanmar) and Robert Lim (previously, youth development in Thailand & Vietnam). Other prominent names out of town are AFC “A”-Licence holders Aidil Shahrin (Head Coach, Kedah, Malaysia) and Stephen Ng (Head, Youth Development, Brunei)...

Another former national coach, who declines to be named, says the “top-qualified coaches should be pushed to the S-League clubs which is the pinnacle of Singapore football”. He adds: “The answer is not always with foreign coaches as we’ve experimented with so many from Trevor Hartley, Micheal Walker, Burkhard Ziese, Jan Poulsen, Barry Whitbread, Raddy Avramovic, Bernd Stange, Slobodan Pavkovic and Michel Sablon”.

Jan Poulsen, the ex-Denmark coach who was with the Danes’ Euro 1992-winning team, says: “Basically I agree with Vincent Subramaniam. In order to get football to progress you must have a good infrastructure, good coaches, a good youth development structure (competitive leagues) and a common philosophy – the Singapore way...'

Oops, I think the above is from thenewpaper or Today. Misplaced the source.

What is the Singapore way? More Singaporeans or more foreigners, more instant trees? By the look of it, the Singapore way is about replacing Singaporeans with foreigners. They are now looking for another national coach. Are they going to bring in another foreigner to do the same again? For so many years, have they not wasted enough money on the foreign myth, that a foreign coach could turn Ah Meng into a football star? Stupidity is about repeating the same mistake over and over again.

Very likely until today they still have no clue why the Singapore football is in the current state of affair, going no where. And they are desperately hoping that a foreigner could tell them what is wrong and how to turn half baked footballers into world beaters.

Bet you, another foreigner is likely to be on the way here to collect his big fat pay for another few years and Singapore football would be where it is from today until he left laughing to the bank.

The football fraternity are completely lost in coming out with a solution other than repeating the same old trick over and over again. In this case, perhaps you need to bring in a bunch of system engineers, completely clean heads, with no historical baggages, to take a fresh look at the problems and try something new. The same old heads and minds would not be able to see through the veil they covered themselves and no breakthrough is likely to come about.

Maybe a super talent politician could do the trick. It is possible to spend a few billions, like buying the F35s, to buy a complete international team to win football matches. Or at least it would awe the competition that we have the best money can buy.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Govt log in data on sale
Front page news of thenewpaper read like this, ‘Govt log-in data on sale on dark web – Email addresses and passwords were ‘not leaked from government systems but from officers who used them for personal purposes’. Ok, the data were not leaked, but using them for private purposes would only reveal the email addresses, how did the passwords got ‘leaked’ or stolen? Passwords are not things that are laid in the open to be picked up.
The article said among the agencies named by a Russian cyber security company IB ‘were the Government Technology Agency(Gov-Tech), Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health and the Singapore Police Force. MOH has been in the news for losing 1.5 million SingHealth patients’ personal data, including Hsien loong’s, also breaches including illegal access of 72 HealthHub accounts and the infamous ‘leaked of information of 14,200 patients from the HIV Registry and improper handling of data belonging to more than 800,000 blood donors by a vendor last week’.
First question, were these leaked or stolen information arising from hacking by external sources? Or were they leaked by internal sources, or were they leaked due to mishandling or mismanagement? The ways the data were leaked or stolen have different implications. If from external sources hacking into the system, that is a protection problem, poor firewalls or anti hacking systems installed. If from internal sources, then who were the parties involved, Singaporeans, locals or foreigners hired to maintain the IT systems, or if due to mishandling or mismanagement, like the HIV case, the culprits and problems are different and needed to deal with differently.
The most frightening and dangerous part in the chain of IT protection is internal sources. Like they said, it is very difficult to prevent theft from within, thieves living inside the premises.
So what is what? Were the problems highlighted, with so many ministries involved, a matter of officers using their govt emails freely, indiscriminately, showing off their passwords to everyone, or was this a more serious problem that cannot be brushed away so simply and innocently? Cannot tell, don’t want to tell or telling it as something so innocuous?
Smart city with smart people or dumb city with dumb people?
redbean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No jokes please, this is Singapore
Edmund Zhong, 20, saw the news clip of the Australian Senator Fraser Anning being hit on the head by a youth with an egg and made a comment in his Facebook ‘I wanna do that to K. Shanmugam. I awear.’ This posting, to him it was a joke, was taken very seriously by the police saying a report was lodged against Zhong for the comment. And Edmund is now assisting the police in their investigation ‘for the offence of communicating an electronic record to incite violence under Section267C of the Penal Code.
This has sent a cold chill down my spine knowing the numerous comments in my blog. KNNCCB, please be warned that no jokes like this is allowed in my blog. Please, please, be very sensitive about other people’s feelings and fear of being attacked. Do not make this kind of jokes in my blog and also, as a piece of friendly advice, not in any where in Singapore. Everything is taken very seriously and all it needs is ‘somebody’ to make a police report against you and you will be in deep shit.
Now let’s here what our brilliant and learned lawyers have to say about this comment by Edmund. Ashwin Ganapathy, a lawyer, said this, and I quote from the ST, ‘The violence is not just in persuading or suggesting. It must go further. It must at least instigate, spur or stimulate vigorously an action.’ Sure, and the police must investigate to see if the comment will at least instigate, spur or stimulate vigorously an action, ie, you will be invited by our friendly police to assist in their investigation. If you want to avoid this, please take my advice, no jokes please, especially against political leaders or rulers in Singapore even if you subscribe to the legal view of Ashwin who had this to add, ‘Saying that you want to egg Mr Shanmugam, without doing or saying anything more, is unlikely to fall within the ambit of the provision(S267C?)’. I am very kiasi and kiasu, so I would avoid making such jokes even with this assurance from Ashwin.
Ok, another view by a criminal lawyer, Rajan Supramaniam, ‘the action taken by the police sought to send a strong signal against irresponsible and extreme Facebook postings…this action will serve as a deterrent…’ This is good advice for the kiasi and kiasu Singaporeans. Just be careful, be very careful in what you post or say, always remember the OB markers.
Ok, you are free to take the advice of the lawyers or my advice on such matters. Not that I have not warned you, this is Singapore and Singapore law and Singapore is a rule by law country and it takes is law very seriously.
Thank you very much.
PS. When you post ‘fuck Matilah’ or ‘sodomise Matilah’ I hope no one would make a police report against you.
redbean

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Investing in junks is gambling, $713m is placing big bets
The Asia Times reported last week (8 Mar) that Singapore’s Government Investment Corporation will subscribe to 50 billion rupees ($713 million) worth of Bharti Airtel’s rights issue in exchange for an approximately 5% stake in the latter. The Delhi-based Telecommunications Company is the second largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest in the world with operations. It has operations in 20 countries across South Asia and Africa.
Airtel said that the rights issue was initiated to “further strengthen our balance sheet with desired financial flexibility so as to meet future opportunities, particularly in the rapidly transforming Indian mobile market.””....

Just last week, Moody’s has lowered the credit rating of Bharti to “junk” grade Baa3 as it has concerns over weak cash flows over the next few quarters.
In the same article, Moody’s forsees that this would increase Airtel’s cost of borrowing by 30 to 50 basis points.
As at 31 Dec 2018, Airtel’s net debt stood at more than $15 against a Market Value of around $17.5 billion.
Would you invest in debt-heavy Airtel?

Above is TRE Editorial article.

Over a longer time frame of 25 years, the Indian rupee and Indonesian rupiah have fallen against S$ by 62% and 87% respectively. Philip Ang

People reading the above would have the impression that this kind of investment in junk status companies is bad. No need to think further. Why would anyone throw good money after bad money? This is the view of the common laymen, taking things superficially. This investment made good sense, just like buying all the junk American and western banks during the world financial crisis. It is a rare opportunity to be able to buy once good companies at junk prices.

Think long term, in the long run or long term, junk companies would turn from ashes to gold. The rupee too in the long term would turn up as India is the next super power. They claimed they had shot down a Pakistani fighter aircraft, which the Pakistani have proven to be a lie. They also claimed to have shot down a satellite, no one has proven that this is also a lie. Lie or truth, in the long term everything would be right or alright.

It takes geniuses to invest in junks and hoping to turn them into gold. It requires exceptional talent and foresight. This is better than venture capital investment where they hope to make one good killing after hundreds of failures. The principle of investing in junks or failed companies is the same. Sure one would be lucky after a few hundred misses and the one good junk stock could earn back all the monies lost. So do not worry about the hundreds of millions lost or billions lost in failed investments. In the long run, all the losses would be recouped with a few successes in junk stocks.

This is just my view, please feel free to disagree.
redbean

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garden on bus tops
'When I read this article about plants on top of buses, my immediate reaction was – what a bad idea. It will never work. It will take too much maintenence.

My common sense tells me that a better idea is to put solar panel on top of the buses. To keep the bus cool, it should be possible to have a cushion of air below the solar panel and the top of the buses. This works like a cladding to an office building. '

This was posted by Tan Kin Lian in the TRE.

A bad idea? Come on, this is excellent idea. Only exceptionally clever Singaporean thinkers can come up with such brilliant and worthy idea. Next, the follow up, would be to rear goats or chickens on top of bus tops, or have a little garden on every bus. Then instead of Garden City, they could rename it Rolling Garden City, and the whole world would fly here to see the Jewel and Rolling Gardens on bus tops.

And this is not the end, they will likely follow up to submit to UN World Heritage Board to accept this as our unique culture or idea, something better than those head kosong countries everyday trying to get themselves into the Guinness Book of Records.

The ultimate idea along this kind of thinking is to have a garden on the head of every Singaporean. Imagine what the creative mind of Singaporeans would take this idea to, flower heads, coconut heads,....The foreigners might not buy the idea, but daft Singaporeans would. Everything new is novel and worthy of doing, except serious stuff.

I dunno whether we have progressed or digressed with this kind of flirtatious dreams to be great, to achieve greatness, or stupid attention because there is nothing else better to do.

What do you think?
redbean

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Singapore's deadly drug addiction and dependency

Drugs are drugs, and drugs are addictive. That is why they are called drugs and with a negative and bad connotation, and can be very deadly. But drugs are the cravings of many people, the unthinking, the shallow thinkers, as they could provide instant gratifications, easy means to get the highs so needed.

Singapore is addicted to a few deadly drugs that are now beginning to wear off and the pain and suffering are getting more and more apparent. And to maintain the same level of highs, the dosage must not only be maintained but increased to get the same effect. How long can this go on before Singapore suffers from overdosage or be killed by over consumption or suffer the same fate like all drug addicts, from deprivation?

The first drug that is wearing off and showing withdrawal symptoms is HHDBP, aka High HDB Price. The problems of keeping HDB price at stratospheric prices are beginning to show. It is not only difficult but impossible. And the price is going to tumble faster and faster with each year pricing. The HHDBP drug is going to kill a big majority of Singaporeans as more than 80 per cent of Singaporeans are consuming this drug. There is no escape.

The next deadly drug is CPFNYM/CPFNE aka CPF Not Your Money or CPF Not Enough. Many Singaporeans, practically every adult Singaporean is affected by this drug. Their dependency on this drug is for life. Any time when this drug runs low, they will be in deep financial trouble. The withdrawal symptoms can be deadly or lead to premature death. The older Singaporeans get, the more dependent they would be on this drug. Unfortunately many just would not have enough of this.

The third drug is HPP aka high property prices. Singaporeans whether living in private property or HDB estates cannot afford to have falling property prices. Lower property prices or lower HPP would make life unbearable. Singaporeans must be kept on a constant high with HPP or else it would lead to untold misery.

Another drug that Singaporeans are fed with, just like when they went to a party and everyone said must try and must have is LMI aka life and medical insurance. Like in a party, Singaporeans are forced to partake LMI or else, like it or not, everyone is on it, so no choice must also take. Got money, no money, still must pay for it. This drug is hard on the pockets of Singaporeans, an irresistible drugs, a must have drug that like drug addicts, must find the money to pay for it.

Another deadly that have long term consequences and once taken would be hooked for life, is FWL. This one has a very high dependency and addiction potency. The more one takes, the more is needed. Oh, this one does not affect the people directly but companies and the govt. In case you still did not get it, it is called Foreign Workers Levy. The companies needed this supposedly to keep their cost low. The govt is highly dependent and addicted to this as a cheap source of income to boost the GDP and the govt coffers. Cutting this drug is unacceptable. This drug is for life to the govt. Can't imagine how the govt is going to survive without this drug, or cheap source of income.

The consequences of this FWL need not elaborate. The constant presence of wild life in Singapore and turning Singapore into a third world city with more social problems and crimes are part and parcel of FWL. Singaporeans would have to live with more wild life in their midst, in HDB estates particularly. It is not only social and economic problems but also security and safety problems.

The govt's heavy addiction to this drug is clearly shown by their die die must have 10m population and when this is reached, they would say 20m is better. They would not tell you how bad life would be with 10m or 20m population. They are just telling half truths, about how good, and keeping quiet about the bad parts, the other side of the same coin.

These are just some of the major drugs that are inflicting a lot of pain and damages to the well being and health of Singaporean and would only get worse as the addiction gets worse.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lim Tean - accountability and transparency in Temasek and GIC
The Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), which invests the pension funds of Canadians, has published its annual report. It is a model of clarity as it fully accounts to every stakeholder who contributes to this fund on how the fund has performed over the last year.

...the CPPIB reported:
a) $239 Billion net income, after all CPPIB costs, for the last 10 years. The rate of return was 11.1% (net nominal);
b) As of March 31, 2019, the CPP Fund Value stood at $392 Billion;
c) The fund made a net income of $32 Billion, after all CPPIB costs, for fiscal 2019. The rate of return was 8.9% (net nominal)....

We cannot continue with our SWFs operating an opaque system where vital information, including the remuneration of management and our true national reserves, are kept away from the stakeholders, who are the CPF contributors and every tax payer in Singapore. Every Norwegian citizen knows at any given moment what the national reserves of Norway are. That is true transparency and accountability.

When Peoples Voice is in government, we will ensure that our SWFs operate with the transparency that is in line with 1st world standards!

The above is posted in TRE by Lim Tean. I would like to point out a few points raised by Lim Tean and why they are not relevant to compare to our CPF and the top talented fund managers in Temasek and GIC.

The lack of transparency is important in the CPF case because if they are to tell the world how much money we have in reserves, all the bankrupt companies would be queuing up to beg for money as in the case of the global financial crisis. And when the white men went down on their knees to beg for money, it is very hard to refuse and we would end up giving away our reserves to help them without knowing that white men can be con men and can cheat us and make us look so stupid.

Another good reason related to this is that our reserves could be many times more than the announced figures. And the profits could be many times more than what the Canadians are making, maybe 15%, but just being humble only. So don't think just because the announced profits are less than 5% they really mean it. The truth could be quite flattering.

As for transparency of management remuneration, they really cannot tell, if you believe what I said above. If they are transparent and tell you how many billions more they made above the Canadians, and demand to be paid proportionally, then what is being paid to them would not be enough. Singaporeans must say thank you for this.

Let's not quibble about this transparency thing if we know that our national reserves are huge, very huge and very safe. The only way to know that this is true is the amount of money the govt can spend, always in the billions on big projects, big and expensive war machine and big parties. If the govt does not have so much money in reserves, they would not dare to waste public money in unnecessary or non essential projects or events or parties.

Not to forget, they are giving away money freely to the seniors, the pioneer and merdeka generations. The money must come from somewhere, meaning our reserves are big and safe, only don't want to tell that's all.

Singaporeans must be very thankful for the non transparency in how much we have in the reserves, in how much we made every year and in not knowing how much the managers are being paid.

Accountability and transparency are unnecessary when a country is so well run by the most honest and honourable men and women money can buy.

Do I make sense?
redbean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This ignorant teacher must be sacked and...
Below is a post in mothership.sg about an ignorant and full of herself teacher bullying a 9 year old boy in her class and accusing the boy of being misguided and a source of ethnic violence. She is abusing her position as a teacher to attack young children with her twisted views of what is right or wrong, acceptable or unacceptable. She is so ignorant that she did not even know that there is such a thing called beef curry just because her little mind knew that Hindu did not eat beef, so it is offensive to mention beef curry to a Hindu. If this kind of silly and warp thinking and logic are allowed in our schools and society, then many things cannot be said.

This swine of a teacher must be sacked before she does more damage to the children. Her English is half past six at best. She is aggressive and uncultured and inciting violence, telling a child that saying things like beef curry can get him killed. Which backward country would kill a child for saying such a thing?

And if she is a foreigner, send her back to where she came from. MOE please do the necessary and don't sleep on the job. MHA also must act on this before more and more of such rubbish are allowed to create more rubbish and tension in our schools and in our society. The poor boy has been attacked and butchered by this swine teacher in front of her class. The parents of the boy must take up the case with the school and the police for intimidation and verbal assault of a child. A teacher, an adult, bullying a 9 year old child! And some silly cunts with the same kind of mentality said the child's conversation was microaggression on the part of the child. Can you believe that?

Here is the post and tweets from mothership.sg.

A drama teacher in Singapore has taken to Twitter to complain about a nine-year-old student she encountered in one of her classes — only to remove her tweets and account after receiving backlash for her views.

What was she upset about?
Her beef?
A child she was teaching in her drama class had behaved in a manner that was not woke enough and she told the boy off on the spot that it was his type of misguided views that is the cause of ethnic violence.
What did she tweet?
The series of six tweets on July 17 by the drama teacher also referred to the child as an “uncultured swine” and that she “wanted to strangle the kid”.
These were the tweets and the circumstances that led to her calling out the boy’s answers and behaviour:

Praised for correcting child
Over on Twitter, the drama teacher’s tweets received support and empathy from some quarters who could relate to her having to deal with such microaggressions:
The issue was also couched as a result of “Chinese privilege“:
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wayang is a disease of people with no ideas
There is so much feedback and truth on the internet, why not tap on these and move the country forward? why make feedback fake? proper channels? yes but the info has always been tweaked. this show one thing, in this new economy, the top will not last long. thankfully i hope. may the next better player take over.
There is one thing i learnt during my 2 years serving the nation, it is this word called wayang. a good balance is good but too much wayang is bad for the country.

A concerned citizen

The above is part of a post in TRE under the title 'Singapore is spiralling downwards'. Just a week earlier there was this big wayang conducted by MAS inviting remisiers and people in the industry to share their thoughts on why the stock market is dying. I was not there and did not know what was actually spoken. Did they admit that the stock market is dying or just going through another wayang to show that they are doing something, to want to save the stock market? The fact that such a meeting was called is an admission that something was badly wrong despite the regular rhetoric that the stock market is doing fine, doing so well, that derivatives trading volume has been trending up.

The calling for such a meeting said two things, one, confirming that Singapore is spiralling down, and two, yes, another big wayang. why?

The fate of a stock market is a result of many decisions by the authority and would not be resolved or saved by the views of a few laypeople that attended such a meeting with their impromptu opinions, mostly not well thought through, and mainly gut feels. How could such meeting on such a serious topic be of value to save a dying stock market.

Ok, some may think I am being presumptious, that I am wrong, the stock market is soooo healthy, the best in Asia. The fact is, the number of remisiers in the industry has dropped to half, and many still around are about to fade into oblivion. Many are earning less than a cleaner in the foodcourt or hawker centre, or even an office cleaner. Many are evening receiving subsidies for their low income.

And the insane thing about this sorry state of affair is that anyone stupid enough to want to join the industry must sit and pass a series of examinations and pay hefty fees for lessons and license to earn a few hundred dollars a month. Can you believe that? A cleaner or a security guard could earn more without the next to sit for stringent examinations!

Ok, what is the beef? The problems of a sick and dying stock market are serious problems that no ordinary laymen could resolve. And if people noted as super talents earning super talent pay cannot solve the problem, did not know what is happening, how could they expect the laymen, the low down no brain laymen to tell them what to do, to come up with solutions?

This is a fundamental flaw in the thinking and approach. The highly paid professionals and management that are supposed to make the market better have failed so badly that they are looking at straws to save the day.

Come on, let's face it, if the experts and super talents are lost and clueless, no one on the street can be of any help. And when the experts and super talents are running out of ideas, the way to go is down, spiralling down. No amount of wayang is going to help.

Seriously, what really came out of that meeting? Anything useful? Did they go back and study what was discussed or it was just a show, everything forgotten the moment they stepped out of the meeting?

Do they know what is wrong with the industry? Do they want to know what is wrong with the industry? Do they have the will and guts to want to right the wrongs in the industry and save the industry? Is there anyone having sleepless nights thinking about these problems or are they just crossing their fingers and hoping that it would last a few more days before game over?

Maybe there is really no problem and nothing needs to be done. The industry is just like that, nothing can be done, like fourth stage cancer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Singapore Current Affairs All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
Page 38 of 38

Jump to: