Forum Index
this forum welcomes all forumers who appreciate decent and well thought out views and discussions. all forumers are encouraged to accept that different forumers have different views and often there is no absolutely right or wrong views.
Menu
 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
mysingaporenews
Singapore River Tour
Singapore Education
Singapore Orchids
littlespeck
ypapforum
Singapore Hosting
Sample Link 2
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Speak Your Mind, Singapore!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redbean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The logic of might is right
I feel very sad that I have to make this post to explain the logic of might is right. Anyone who lived long enough, eaten enough salt, would understand this statement without even the need for a tertiary education. I have made many statements, comments, assertions, allegations, etc etc and I do not see the need to defend them or to prove that they are right or wrong. I leave it to the readers to make their own conclusion or judgement of what I have said. It is pointless, futile, to want to explain that what is said is right or wrong. You do not waste your time trying to prove you are right to the one that holds the might. These few days I have read so many news about people trying to prove to the mighty that the mighty is not right and think they could win the argument. When the mighty said black is white, black is white. Period.

Please do not question the Americans or the British or the French that they were wrong and you have the facts and evidence to prove that you are right. Your right is wrong. Their wrong is right. They do not need any affirmation. They knew they are wrong but right. They said so.

The only time you can tell them they are wrong is when you carry a bigger stick than them and you can whack the daylight out of them. Remember the kangaroo court decision on the South China Sea island claimed by the Philippines? The kangaroo court is right. The American and all their cronies said so. You not happy, so what?

I could give you more examples on the logic of might is right. It is everywhere when power is on the side of the gangsters. For goodness sake, save your breath and don't try to talk to the gangsters to want to prove that you are right and they are wrong. The gangsters are never wrong, only you are wrong. They knew they were wrong but they just insist that they were right. And you cannot do anything about it.

This is one reason why I often did not bother to reply or explain my position. What is right or wrong is not right or wrong. If you are the law, you are always right even when you are wrong. I could go on, but if one still cannot get this into his head, nothing will help him.

Stupidity has no cure. I feel very sorry for those that are right but are wronged because might is right. This is a historical hard truth that exists since the day of Adam and Eve. The earlier one understands this truth, the earlier one accepts this reality, the less angry and frustrated one will be. Life will be nicer, and one does not need to go around asking stupid question and get frustrated, and feel wronged.
redbean

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asian Games and the takeaways
The 2018 Asian Games are progressing well in Jakarta and Palembang. Everything is going as fine as if they were to be held here or in any other Asian countries. The Games have been going on for years and organizing it is more or less using a carbon copy of the processes of the previous Games. No need to reinvent the wheel.
There are a few takeaways from the Games so far. First is the appearance of North Korea, a country suffering from abject poverty if one is silly enough to believe the western media, and the medals they are winning. At this point of writing, 28 Aug, they have already won 12 gold medals, far ahead of rich and prosperous Singapore and even all the Asean countries except Indonesia that have 1 more gold. How could they produce so many sports champions when they did not have enough to eat, no proper training facilities, definitely cannot afford to hire super talented and expensive foreign coaches. If you are to believe in the western narrative, the North Koreans would be training with antique equipments and with half full stomachs. Their total medal tally is 12 golds, 6 silver and 7 bronzes, ahead of Thailand, Taiwan, India and of course Singapore with 3 golds, 4 silvers and 10 bronzes. And this is not counting their medals in the combined Korea team.
As the top medal winner nations are the richer Asian nations, it is foolish to say that North Korea is an exception, that it is very poor and still did better than the supposedly rich Asian nations. Sports competition today is a very expensive hobby that only the rich and able could afford. It is no longer simply about brawn and raw power but about training, systems, nutrition, equipment, medication and plenty of money for travelling, competition and coaches.
The other nation that stood out in the Games is Kazakhstan. This is a newly rich country, thanks to the wealth brought along by becoming a new transportation hub in the New Silk Road. The wealth of this landlocked country, once written off for good for many centuries, its natural resources untapped due to poor transportation network, is now a prosperous central Asian country. They sent in a huge contingent of 440 athletes, something they could not afford before and never dreamt of. Nevermind if they were not medal winners, they could afford to travel all the way from central Asia to Jakarta/Palembang to have a bit of fun and competition, to tell the world that they are around.
The other notable country is Bahrain. This Middle Eastern oil rich country is splurging its money on acquiring the best sports men and women from Africa. And their acquisitions are almost all winners and record breakers. This is how to use money cleverly. They have a lot of OPM to splurge and splurge they did, to buy winners. Singapore can learn a lot from them and turn our 3 miserable gold medals to a dozen at least. Money, especially OPM, if used cleverly, can achieve a lot of fame and glory, never mind if they are worthy of it or not. Compare to the OPM spent on footballs and table tennis, I think the Bahrainians are wiser or at least smarter in how they spent OPM.
Singapore can have a lot of sports heroes from Africa and a lot to cheer about if we go the Bahrainian way. There is still hope to hitch a ride on the New Chinese Silk Road, if we have not messed it up for good, and be as prosperous as the Kazakhstan. Our wealth cannot last if we are replaced as a commercial and transportation hub by our stupidity, arrogance and poor strategic thinking.
How many are still out there laughing at the ‘poor’ North Koreans, deceived and deluded by the western media? Without all the American sanctions and economic isolation pressure, North Korea would be as rich as South Korea. There are the same people, with the same DNA and intellect.
redbean

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 British ministers resigned on policy disagreement
Boris Johnson, the Foreign Secretary, is the third minister to have resigned from the Theresa May’s cabinet. The other two were Brexit Secretary David Davis and junior Brexit minister Steve Baker.
Within the May govt there are pro Brexit and anti Brexit ministers and MPs and they are standing up for and against Brexit on grounds of principles and ideas. In this issue May could not use the Whip to whip them into a corner to agree with her. This is British democracy where the MPs and ministers could take positions based on their beliefs and principles that may be against the majority of the govt or the PM.
Could such events happen in the Singapore govt? Would our ministers or MPs have the guts to stick to their principles and beliefs or the interests of their constituents to go against the majority of the govt or the PM? Unlikely as the Whip here is very strong and cannot be challenged. Any MP or minister thinking of going against the Whip to make a point would likely be asked to leave. The best they could do is to hide in the toilet.
Another big factor that is preventing MPs and ministers from going against the govt or PM is the big salary/income at stake. How many would sacrifice the millions just on the ground of principles, disagreement or to fight for their constituents against policies and decisions that were contrary?
Would the British ministers be so gung ho if their salaries/income were in the millions to resign like Boris Johnson and his two peers? It seems that the high salary of our ministers and MPs has become a stumbling block for ministers and MPs to act independently, to act on their conscience and the interests of their people. Or maybe not as they all agreed with the party and PM. So they are all in it together, for the party, for the PM.
So it is safe to say that they have been acting according to their conscience and beliefs and principles and the interests of the people by supporting every policy and decision of the govt and PM? Can this be the case? They all believe that all the govt policies and decisions are good and aligned to their principles and beliefs and so have no reason to vote against them or to resign?
What do you think? Is there a conflict of interest between high salary and principles and beliefs? Or they bo bian because of fear of the Whip? Or is it the loss of million dollar income?
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Square pegs, triangle pegs, odd shape pegs, are all round pegs.

How can square pegs, triangle pegs, odd shape pegs be round pegs? Very simple, just take a hammer and bang them into a round hole and proclaim, see they all fit. This is about everything Seah Kian Peng wrote in his facebook about PJ Thum, Teo Soh Lun, Jolovan Wham, Kirsten Han and others accusing them of not wanting Singapore well. I will not want to waste time explaining what he said or tried to say. What caught my interest is this part about what Barker said during independence.

'When moving this constitutional amendment in Parliament, our first Minister for Law, and the author of the Separation Agreement, Mr EW Barker, said that “in the methodology of the destruction of a nation by its foes, war by force of arms is not necessarily the only means employed. The independence of a nation may, by more subtle means, be subverted.”
He also said: “The seductive blandishments of foreign agents must not be allowed to succeed.”
Quite right and I am sure Singaporeans will agree with that.' Seah Kian Peng

Just take note of these two points: One, The independence of a nation may, by more subtle means, be subverted.' and two, 'The seductive blandishments of foreign agents must not be allowed to succeed.' In point one, think about the flooding of the island with foreigners and giving away citizenship freely to make the original Singaporeans a minority and with the foreigners stealing the jobs of Singaporeans. In point two, I would just say that the destruction of a country need not be by foreign agents but by Singaporeans acting for foreign agents or foreign interest that are againt Singaporean interest.

The foreign agents are dangerous and they wear a badge telling you they are foreign agents. The more dangerous ones do not wear foreign badges but tell you they are your friends, they are one of you, they are doing it for you, they are here to help. You would not have any clue that they are selling you away or robbing your money.

I would leave the readers to ponder over what I said and not be misled by red herrings.

This morning's thenewpaper has more to add to the controversy. Shanmugam correctly said that no foreigners should be invited to intervene in our domestic politics. The accused should wait for Mahathir to retire then ask him to apply for Singapore citizenship and become instant Singaporean. Never mind where his loyalty is, as a new Singaporean he can then interfere for all he likes in Singapore's politics in our foreign talent scheme. Just a caveat and I quote, Thum was quoted to invite Mahathir to 'take leadership in Southeast Asia for the promotion of democracy, human rights freedom of expression and freedom of information.' Is there any difference in this and inviting the Americans here to be the policeman of SE Asia?

Another point raised by Seah Kian Peng is that Thum's rejoice on Malaysia Independence Day 'does not wish Singapore well.' Everyone Singaporean must take note that they shall not participate and rejoice in other country's independence day or political celebration, and not to allow foreigners to celebrate their independence day in Singapore. Also, no one shall talk about joining Malaysia or become part of Malaysia. This is treason.

These are the new points that came out today and I am still pondering over them, whether they make sense or pure hogwash, or contradictory.

PS. If Singapore becomes part of Malaysia, it would lose its independence. If Singapore is taken over by foreigners, it would also lose its independence, or the original Singaporeans would lose their country.
redbean

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fandi is finally easing into the national coach position
There seems to be an awakening that finally, after going around the world in circus for the last few decades, that we finally realised that we need to have trust and faith in our own talent. Or is it that after wasting so much public fund on foreign talents, the standard of our football did not improve but gone into the gutters to jolt some senses into our stupidity has no cure mind? We are now not even able to compete with our Asean football teams and always kena whacked when they met. The delusion of being in the finals of the World Cup is becoming a reality. No amount of money thrown away could get us anywhere near that goal. It is not just money. Yes it is stupidity, the lack of pride and confidence in our people, shown everywhere, that angmoh or foreigner tua kee is the way to go.

The recent Asian Games in Jakarta is an eye opener, seeing so many of the Asian teams doing so well with their own local, oops, I mean citizens as their national coaches. They do not need to be coached by foreigners to do well. They don’t have the angmoh tua kee mentality, that only angmohs can help and do wonders. So finally they have come back to Fandi to save the day.

Other than this craziness for angmoh tua kee, what else have they found out that is wrong in our football? It is not so simple as not hiring angmoh coaches as there are more problems than meet the eyes.

Fandi and other Singaporean coaches have been exposed to foreign coaching, their strategies, techniques and trade secrets for many years. Unless they are so daft, which is not the case, they must have learnt and knew enough to coach the national team like the other Asean coaches of their respective national teams to success.

Leaving Fandi alone to carry the can is unfair to him. The whole football culture and organization have to change and Fandi needs all the support to turn a bad case around. He must fire all the prima donnas who thought they have arrived just because they are in the national team. He also needs time to do his job, not another few months or maybe a few years to do wonders. Remember, so many angmoh tua kee coaches, so many years and so much money wasted and we are not getting anywhere but from bad to worse. Maybe we need to drain the swamp before there is light at the end of the tunnel. Do not expect Fandi to turn the average players into international soccer stars and the national team into a champion over night.
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IPSOS- Most think can but cannot spot fake news
How credible are surveys conducted by marketing research agencies? If I were to conduct a survey on whether Singaporeans or any nationals if they could spot fake news by showing them 10 headlines, just headlines, and ask them whether they are real or fake, how many would be able to get the answers correct?
The answer is obvious. Just by reading a headline, it is highly impossible, highly improbable to know whether the content is real or fake. Even the committee members of the Select Committee on fake news would also fail miserably if they were to be put to such a test.
IPSOS is reported in thenewpaper as a global independent market research agency and they conducted a survey with the ‘aims to understand the susceptibility of Singaporeans towards fake news.’ And this is their conclusion, ‘Four in five Singaporeans say they can confidently spot fake news. But when put to the test, more than 90 per cent mistakenly identified at least one out of five fake headlines as real.’
This was how the test was conducted. ‘But when participants were given 10 news headlines from digital channels and asked to indicate which ones were fake, only 43 per cent correctly identified two or fewer fake headlines. Of the 10, half were fakes.’
Even if I were to tell just by reading headlines, I can confidently tell you that I would not have better clue or get better results than those being surveyed. And I can also confidently tell you the result would be the same if all the committee members of the Select Committee on fake news were put to the same test.
What do you think is the problem with this test? How credible and reliable is a test of this nature to understand the susceptibility of people towards fake news?
This is another case of stupidity has no cure. Who do you think are the stupid one?
Incidentally, who is smarter or cleverer to tell the public what is fake news or what is the truth and what to believe and what not to believe? The clever people in the Select Committee or some small groups of people thinking that they are smarter and cleverer than you? Are you nuts or idiots that need some unknown jokers to tell you what is true and what is fake? What is your IQ and what are their IQs?
redbean

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A compelling case for the existence of God
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, so said the Bible. To the atheists this sounds superfluous or nonsensical. Sometimes I too think, well, who needs God. There is no need for God when human beans behave like human beans and not like beasts. As human beans get more civilized and wise, there is a trend of thought that there is no need for a superior bean to carry a stick to whack the spoilt brat out to do mischief and evil.
The hope for human beans to behave and be kind to other beans is a hopeless case. In their pursuit for personal interest and well being, human beans could turn cruel and evil against other beans. See how they cut up Khashoggi. The wickedness of human beans had happened millions of years ago, but with the years of progress and development this wicked trait did not seem to go away. And it exhibits itself in the most unexpected places, in places where you thought the people are more civil or respectable or noble. One would think that when one has everything, does not need anything, one could be magnanimous, gracious, kind, compassionate or at least indifferent to the presence of others, to be oblivious of the existence of others, to enjoy one’s life in peace, luxury and tranquility. Why the need to dirty one’s hand with wickedness?
No, in the name of fame, glory and money, human beans would not be less evil and less wicked. The wickedness of human beans is inherent in the DNA. Wicked human beans, wickedness, have no fear, are fearless. And this is more apparent in those that wielded absolute power, believing in themselves as the untouchables, the Gods on earth, the ones that decide the fate of others with impunity. There is on greater God or gods to mess around with their evilness.
The greater the power, the more one is surrounded with power, the more invincible one thinks, and can become very ruthless and brutal to other human beans. It is in such times when human beans become the personification of evil, that would do evil with careless restraint, that evilness becomes a way of life, second nature, that the need for a superior bean to tame such wickedness is sorely needed. The desperate would be calling for heaven and hell to break lose to tame the evil and the wicked. When there is no hope for justice and fairness, human beans would hope for the impossible, the supernatural, to lend them a helping hand.
Their only hope is for the evil ones, the wicked ones, to have a fear of God. Only when there is such a fear of God would the evil ones and the wicked ones be less evil and less wicked. Unfortunately the evil ones and the wicked ones would have no such fear of God. They would sneer at the simplicity and futility of the losers hoping for a God to bring them comfort and do them justice.
There is or there is no God is immaterial. The losers just hope that there is a God. They wanted a God badly to be the final arbiter of good and evil, and to punish the evil and the wicked. Is there a God to bring justice and fairness to those that were done wrong?
The answer from history is NO. Evilness and wickedness triumphed. The evil and wicked lived better lives than the losers. The losers would always be the losers and be in despair, be at the mercy of the ruthless and the wicked and the powerful, because there is no God no matter how compelling is the reason for one.
If there is a God to stop the evil ones, then there would be lesser evil and wicked deeds. Just look around at what the evil and wicked ones are doing, daily, you will know that there is no God, they do not fear God.
redbean

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ripping the dictator apart
Below are extracts of a speech by Obama on the dictator as reported in Yahoo news. He did not name the dictator of cause, but a dictator is a dictator. You can tell them from a mile away. The lies that the dictator had spreaded, the fear the dictator had cast on the population or want the population to fear him, how the dictator filled his cabinet with the 'swamp' thing instead of draining the swamp, are all there for everyone to see. Just read and enjoy the hypocrisies and lies of the dictator.

"What we have not seen before in our public life is politicians just blatantly, repeatedly, baldly, shamelessly, lying. Just making stuff up," Obama said. "Calling up, down. Calling black, white....

Obama used the subject of Hillary Clinton's private email server to accuse Republicans of trying to "scare the heck out of people before every election" and also to mock Trump about the Chinese spying on his cellphone. (The Chinese recommended Trump to use Huawei and it would be safe from phone tapping.)

"In the last election, it was Hillary's emails. 'This is terrible' ... 'This is a national security crisis.' They didn't care about emails and you know how you know? (Fake news!)Because if they did, they'd be up in arms right now that the Chinese are listening to the president's iPhone that he leaves in his golf cart."....

"Now the latest, they're trying to convince everybody to be afraid of a bunch of impoverished, malnourished refugees a thousand miles away," he said. "That's the thing that is the most important thing in this election," he said. "Not health care, not whether or not folks are able to retire, doing something about higher wages, rebuilding our roads and bridges and putting people back to work."

"Suddenly," he continued, changing his voice to a high-pitch to strike a mocking tone, "it's these group of folks. We don't even know where they are. They're right down there."

Referring to Trump's promise to "drain the swamp," Obama said that instead "they have gone to Washington and just plundered away."

"In Washington they have racked up enough indictments to field a football team," he said. "Nobody in my administration got indicted."....

"I'm hopeful Michigan," he said. "I'm hopeful that despite all the noise, despite all the lies, we're going to come through all that. We're going to remember who we are, who we're called to be. I'm hopeful because out of this political darkness, I'm seeing a great awakening."

PS. Such a beautiful and meaningful speech on what the dictator should be doing and not lying.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Para athletes – Against all odds. What about masters athletes?
Our team of para athletes returned from the Asian Para Games in Indonesia with 3 golds, 2 silvers and 5 bronzes. This is a much improved performance over their last outing. Understanding their disabilities and limitations and how hard they have to work to overcome their physical handicaps, their efforts and results are very admirable.
Yip Pin Xiu had two golds in swimming and a special award for the ‘World Para Series’ Best Female Athlete for high support needs athletes. The other two gold medal winner was swimmer Toh Wei Soong.
The govt has been very positive in supporting and encouraging the para athletes to engage in sports, which is a good thing. Every sport needs encouragement. The normal athletes too were given support by the govt.
Masters athletes – Nobody’s child
The only group that is receiving only lip service support is the masters athletes. This group may not be as normal as the young athletes as many of the masters athletes are ageing. Their physical parts are ‘rusting’ and getting brittle and stiff. They need many kinds of supplements and exercises to keep their muscles ‘supple’ and their joints less ‘rough’ to be able to perform the same feat as the younger and normal athletes. They are handicapped in their own ways, and some of their physical conditions are not too far from the para athletes.
Imagine uncles and aunties in their 60s, 70s, 80s and more running the sprint, doing high jump, long jump, hurdling etc etc. These activities at these golden ages demand a lot of training, endurance and pains that needed all kinds of pain killers to keep them going. Would the govt seriously consider giving them at least the same support as the para athletes to encourage them to keep on running, jumping and throwing? It needs a lot of drive, determination and training for a 60-90 year old to be running the 100m dash, something the younger athletes took for granted.
Some of the masters athletes have spoken to Grace Fu but so far nothing has happened. The masters athletic associations too had made their cases for some support, but it seemed to have fallen on deaf ears. Why is the govt/SportsSG not showing much concern or interest in supporting the masters athletes other than lip service?
For so long, the masters athletes are like nobody’s child. They are left to fend for themselves and to amuse themselves at their own time and cost, living in the fringes of the athletic community. The darlings of the govt/SportsSG are the para athletes. For the record, a total of $250,000 cash rewards were given up in the recent Asian Para Games.
Next year there will be an equivalent Asian Masters Athletic Meet in Sarawak, Malaysia. Would the govt think of including this masters athletic competition in the same category as the Asian Para Games and reward the senior athletics with some cash awards for the honours and glory they bring to the country? Or masters athletics can do what they want, nothing to do with the govt or SportsSg, non of their business?
This time there will be qualifying time trials for the Asian Masters Meet. Does this mean that SportsSG is changing its mind and taking the masters athletes more seriously? Would the masters athletes be recognized finally? Many have been running for years without any recognition from the state while carrying the nation’s flag.
What say you Grace Fu?
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chosen One
2000 years ago a child was born of a virgin birth. He had no human father, no biological father. He was the Chosen One. He was the king of kings, the king of all human beans on earth, so say the bible and the believers. Then he was hung on a cross by the powers of the day. The Pharisees and the Romans did not believe in him and neither did they trust him. But before he died, he told his believers that he would come again and rule the earth for a thousand years. He said he did not know the exact day, but when that day came, there would be darkness in the sky, and there would be lightning and there would be fear, people trembling in fear. ‘On that day I shall come and I shall judge.’ The bad ones would be burnt in the sea of fire and perished forever.
The believers have been waiting for this day to come. 2000 years have passed and that day has yet to come. But they said soon he will come, and watch for the signs. Watch out for the lightning, and the arkness that has befallen on the people that needs to be saved would be struck away. That day is nigh. And watch out for the Chosen One. He shall come and you shall recognize him, for he has no father, no biological father, of virgin birth.
Look around for the One without a father, I mean biological father. He is the Chosen One, to save the world, to bring light and chase away darkness. He will punish the evil doers and burn them in hell. Anyone who has a biological father is a pretender or at most a stand in for a brief moment.
There is hope over the horizon. The Chosen One will be made known to all and ascend the throne to be king of kings, next year or the year after, very soon. Have faith and have trust in Him. No one else can choose him to be the One.
The time has come. Amen.
redbean

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fandi being replaced by foreign coach for the national team
Just a few months into the job Fandi is being replaced yet by another foreign coach. Has Fandi failed doing what he was supposed to do, raise the standard of the national football team? I would say yes and no. He failed because there was little improvement, a kind of more or less the same situation. No, because with the present team, no wonder coach can do anything to make them better. Can the new foreign coach do better, maybe, maybe not? If he is going to keep the same team, nothing will change.
There is a Chinese saying, change the water without changing the medicine. If the players are the same players, no wonder coach can make them better. Many foreign coaches had come and gone, collecting their fat pay without any improvement. And the administration cannot see anything wrong and also failed to understand what was wrong and keep on changing coaches like changing underwear and expects miracles by a new coach to turn a bunch of mediocre players into world champions. If this could be done, it would have been done long ago. Stupidity is to keep on doing the same and expect something new to happen.
What is wrong with the players, yes, what is wrong with the players, not the coaches? Look back and reflect on the past glorious days of Singapore football and try to see the differences between then and now. Where were the Rajagopals and the Quah Kim Songs? Today we have a homogenous team of wannabe Fandis, even a new generation of Fandis. And they still could not deliver without the Rajagopals and the Quah Kim Songs.
Get the message? Forget about changing the coaches. Put Fandi back and change the players if they want the national team to improve and deliver the results. Picking the right players is more important than training them to play well. Choo Seng Quee picked Fandi from the mob because he was good at talent spotting. You need good coaches with this instinct and skill to pick good players, not players that looked good but cannot deliver.
This is a disease, that anything foreign is good. Pick a foreigner to head an organization and let him pick all the foreigners to replace the Singaporeans. Let him eventually replace all Singaporeans in Singapore with foreigners. How to destroy Singapore or Singaporeans? It is as easy as ABC. Let the foreigners do as he wants, hire as he wants, using Singapore’s money to spend on bringing in more foreigners and paying foreigners in the millions. A bland cheque to hire and hire foreigners.
PS. The Malaysian team was at its best when Towkay Soh Chin Ann was in charge and Santokh Singh in defence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Singapore Current Affairs All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32
Page 32 of 32

Jump to: