Forum Index
this forum welcomes all forumers who appreciate decent and well thought out views and discussions. all forumers are encouraged to accept that different forumers have different views and often there is no absolutely right or wrong views.
Menu
 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
mysingaporenews
Singapore River Tour
Singapore Education
Singapore Orchids
littlespeck
ypapforum
Singapore Hosting
Sample Link 2
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Daily reports June 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europe were down on Friday but Dow had a little technical rebound, +41 at 14799. Dow's trend is down. Dow's future is now -130. Europe opened down.

Asian bourses were sharply down. Nikkei -167, ShanghaiC -110, Hangseng -449. STI closed at day low, -50 at 3074. Volume was 2.4b shares. Gainers were 98 to 415 losers.

Trend of STI is down.

Top volumes were Innopac -0.4, Xpress +0.1, GoldenAgr -1.5, Acma unchanged, AdvSCT -0.1, HiapTong +5, Yongnam -2.5, NexGen -0.1, PNEMicron +0.2, Medtecs -1.

Market opened slightly down but steady. It then grew weaker through the day when China and Hongkong fell sharply. The news now is due to the likelihood of China introducing property tax and tightening of liquidity.

Blue chips were mostly down. Banks were much weaker. Penny and speculatives were rather steady with a few chalking good gains. Yoma was +3.5 before closing +0.5. GuthrieG +15 on takeover news. HiapTong +5.

Europe has opened sharply down at the moment. Dow's future is also down and looks weak for tonight.
redbean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe continued to weaken. Dow closed -140 at 14660. Dow's trend is down. Dow's future is now +76. Europe opened strongly up.

Asian bourses closed mixed. Nikkei -93, ShanghaiC -4, Hangseng +42. STI closed +16 at 3090. Volume was 2.5b shares. Gainers were 223 to 266 losers.

STI's trend is still down but looking like supporting at this level after breaking 3100. 3050 looks like a good support to hold.

Top volumes were Ipco -0.1, YHM +0.1, Innopac -0.8, GoldenAgr +1.5, Infinio unchanged, Cedar unchanged, THBev -1.5, WEHldg unchanged, SingTel +7, Yongnam +0.5.

Market went on a yoyo ride today. It opened down but recovered to turn positive. The sharp falls in Nikkei and Hangseng brought it down to slightly negative. In late afternoon Nikkei and Hangseng regained some of their losses with Hangseng even closing positive. Our market strengthened to close on a positive note.

Blue chips were firmer with banks making some decent gains. Penny and speculatives were mixed.

Europe and Dow are looking steady for tonight. And the sting from China's credit crunch seems to be easing for the moment.
redbean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe were positive last night. Dow closed +101 at 14760. Trend of Dow is still down but looking like steadying. Dow's future is now +27. Europe opened firmly up.

Asian bourses were mixed. Nikkei -135, ShanghaiC -8, Hangseng +483. STI closed +14 at 3104. Volume was 2.2b shares. Gainers were 230 to 186 losers.

Trend of STI is down but steady. This is second day of up.

Top volumes were EnviroHub -1.2, Innopac -0.3, NexGen unchanged, Cedar -0.1, WEHldg -0.1, GoldenAgr unchanged, StJames -1.2, SingTel +3, Infinio unchanged.

Market opened up and closed positive but off its high. Blue chips were mostly up. Penny and speculatives were mixed.

Volume was still low and trading was cautious with no direction.

Dow and Europe are looking for a good closing tonight and this should give some confidence to our market tomorrow.
redbean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe were up again last night. Dow +150 to close at 14910. Dow's trend is starting to turn up. Dow's future is now +14. Europe opened a bit lower.

Asian bourses were mostly up. Nikkei +380, ShanghaiC -1, Hangseng +102. STI closed +21 at 3125. Volume was 2.2b shares. Gainers were 273 to 205 losers.

Trend of STI is breaking the down trend with third day up.

Top volumes were MirachEner +4, Innopac -0.7, StJames +0.3, GoldenAgr unchanged, Ipco -0.1, WEHldg -0.1, ISDN -13, SingTel +12, OKHGlobal +3, EnviroHub +0.8.

Market was up from opening and stayed positive the whole day. It closed at day low after a high at 3125. Blue chips were mixed. Penny and speculatives were also mixed. XMH gained 4.5 while MirachEner +4 among the penny stocks.

SingTel +12 while Yoma was halted, both bidding for Myanmar's mobile licence that was supposed to be announced today but delayed.

Europe are slightly down at the moment while Dow's future is now +7. Both are steady.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe were up again last night. Dow +114 at 15024. Trend of Dow is turning up. Dow's future is now +22. Europe opened mixed.

Asian bourses were mostly higher. Nikkei +464, ShanghaiC +29, Hangseng +363. STI closed +34 at 3152. Volume was 2.1b shares.

Trend of STI is turning up with a weak golden crossing.

Top volumes were CNA -1.3, StJames -0.5, Innopac -0.5, MirachEner +0.8, WEHldg -0.1, SingTel +5, SingHaiyi +0.1, Yoma -5, Cedar unchanged, Ipco +0.1.

Market opened up and was firmer with more buying of blue chips in the afternoon. Blue chips were much firmer probably due to window dressing. Penny and speculatives were mixed. Yoma fell after missing out on the mobile phone contract.

Dow is looking positive at the moment and may close firm for the weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Daily Reports and Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: