Forum Index
this forum welcomes all forumers who appreciate decent and well thought out views and discussions. all forumers are encouraged to accept that different forumers have different views and often there is no absolutely right or wrong views.
Menu
 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
mysingaporenews
Singapore River Tour
Singapore Education
Singapore Orchids
littlespeck
ypapforum
Singapore Hosting
Sample Link 2
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Daily Reports April 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow closed +10 on Friday at 14547. Dow's trend is down but may be turning. Dow hit support at 14450 and rebounded from there. Dow's future is now +59. Europe opened up.

Asian bourses were firmer. Nikkei +252, ShanghaiC -2, Hangseng +31. STI closed +15 at 3309. Volume was 2.4b shares. Gainers were 251 to 246 losers.

Trend of STI is showing early signs of a rebound with both MACDs levelling.

Top volumes were YHM +0.1, FreightLinks +0.5, Armarda unchanged, THBev +3.5, Innopac unchanged, TTInt +2.1, AdvSCT +0.1, SingHaiyi -0.1, WEHldg -0.2, LionGold +3.5.

A quiet Monday but market was steady and started to move higher in the afternoon. It closed near day high. Blue chips were mixed but penny stocks were firmer.

Market is appearing to be calmer after all the external events subsiding. Dow and Europe already indicating a firmer closing at the moment.
redbean

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow slipped down on opening but recovered to close +20 at 14567. Europe were mixed last night. Dow's trend is still down but turning up slightly. Dow's future is now -40. Europe opened mixed.

Asian bourses were mostly down. Nikkei -39, ShanghaiC -58, Hangseng -238. STI closed at near day low, -29 at 3280. Volume was 2b shares. Gainers were 145 to 321 losers.

Trend of STI is slipping down again.

Top volumes were Armarda +0.1, WEHldg -0.3, Innopac -0.5, AdvSCT -0.1, SingHaiyi unchanged, THBev -0.1, GoldenAgr -0.5, Equation +0.2, YHM unchanged, Contel -0.3.

Market opened steady but slipped down when regional bourses fell. Blue chips were mostly in the red. Penny stocks were mixed. The general weakness also kept volume at a low of 2b shares. There were still some play in penny stocks.

Dow is looking weaker at the moment but steady. Europe opened mixed.
redbean

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow and Europe were much higher. Dow +152 at 14719. Dow's trend is turning back up. Dow's future is now +21. Europe opened positive.

Asian bourses rallied. Nikkei +314, ShanghaiC +34, Hangseng +376. STI closed at day high at 3323, +38. Volume was 2.6. Gainers were 295 to 149 losers.

Trend of STI is up with MACDs about to do a golden crossing.

Top volumes were MDR unchanged, Lorenzo +8.8, SingHaiyi +0.1, WEHldg +0.4, Innopac unchanged, Albedo -0.2, GoldenAgr +2.5, Ipco +0.1, Contel +0.1, GentingHK +2.

Market opened up but fell back to negative for a short while before recovering. It was firmer in the afternoon, probably due to short covering and shot up in the last hour to close at day high. Blue chips were mostly green but F&N was sold down badly, -39.

Penny stocks were slightly more active. Big gainers was Lorenzo +8.8, doubling its last closing price of 8.4c.

Europe and Dow are looking good for tonight.
redbean

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow was slightly down while Europe were up last night. Dow -43 at 14676. Dow's short term trend is still turning up. Dow's future is now +22. Europe opened mixed.

Asian bourses were mostly firmer. Nikkei +83, ShanghaiC -19, Hangseng +218. STI closed +11 at 3334. Volume was 2.4b shares. Gainers were 269 to 206 losers.

Trend of STI is turning up with a golden cross.

Top volumes were Lorenzo -3.5, Genting +5.5, SingHaiyi -0.1, Innopac unchanged, GoldenAgr +1.5, WEHldg -0.3, TTInt -0.8, THBev -0.5, GeoEnergy +2, Equation -0.2.

Market opened down but recovered from late morning and closed at day high. The firmer closing of regional bourses helped to lift the STI to close high. Blue chips were mostly firmer. Penny stocks were weaker. Genting looks like on a recovery after the sell down last week.

The volume is still very low with very little retail participation.

Europe and Dow are steady at the moment.
redbean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow was +25 at 14701. Europe were mixed. Trend of Dow is turning a bit positive. Dow's future is now -26. Europe opened down.

Asian bourses were mixed. Nikkei -42, ShanghaiC -21, Hangseng +146. STI closed +11 at 3349. Volume was 2.4b shares. Gainers were 298 to 185 losers.

Trend of STI is up.

Top volumes were Yellowpages +1.4, SingHaiyi unchanged, WEHldg unchanged, Lorenzo +0.8, Stratech +0.2, Innopac +0.5, AsianMic +0.3, GoldenAgr unchanged, Sunlight +0.4, Genting +4.

A quiet trading day with STI range bound but staying positive throughout the day. Most blue chips were firmer. Penny stocks too were mostly green. Genting made good recovery, gaining 4c. Rowsley also gained 3c.

Market closed on a firm note for the weekend which is good.

Europe and Dow at the moment look slightly weak but nothing serious.
redbean

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dow was +12 on Fri and closed at 14713 while Europe were slightly down. Dow's short term trend is still staying up. Dow's future is now +36. Europe opened up.

Asian bourses were mixed. Nikkei -42, ShanghaiC -21, Hangseng +33. STI closed +13 at 3362. Volume was 2.2b shares. Gainers were 227 and losers were 267.

Trend of STI is up.

Top volumes were Aussino -6.8, Cedar unchanged, CarrierNet +0.1, Innopac unchanged, YHM -0.1, CNA +2.1, Jubilee -5.5, Genting +4.5, GoldenAgr +1.5, Sunlight +0.4.

STI was positive the whole day and ended +13. Market was quiet. Blue chips were mostly up. Penny stocks were mixed. Aussino got sold down after failure for a Myanmar company to buy into the company.

Europe and Dow are looking firm tonight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Daily Reports and Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: